𝟬𝟬. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"And she wept as well for the others lost in the Wizarding War, and she wept for her mother and the loss she had endured, and she wept for Ron and the Weasleys, remembering how they had fought back tears when she had told them that she had seen Fr...

"And she wept as well for the others lost in the Wizarding War, and she wept for her mother and the loss she had endured, and she wept for Ron and the Weasleys, remembering how they had fought back tears when she had told them that she had seen Fred in battle with Augustus Rockwood, and how he lived in the heavens, and she wept for Cedric and the hole in her heart where he had been, and the she would miss him every day until she died, and she wept for herself and the changes that had been wrought in her, because sometimes even change for the better felt like a little death."

CAMILLE DELACOUR was a witch, and a good one at that

CAMILLE DELACOUR was a witch, and a good one at that. Having lived in France most of her life, she felt she needed a change, an escape from her perfect older sister and her pressuring parents. So when Madame Maxine suggested Hogwarts, the British wizarding school, Camille couldn't have been happier, and of course neither could her parents who had always favoured her other sisters.

From the moment she laid her eyes on Hermione Granger she knew that they were going to best friends. Never in her life had she met a girl so accomplished; Hermione was kind, smart, pretty, polite, Camille could make a list of all the things she appreciated about the bushy haired girl. Then there was Harry and Ron, who despite being boys, Camille thought were quite alright. They had kept her company at Kings Cross and on the train, although Ron seemed quite in awe at her accent and the 'enhanced beauty' as her mother liked to call it that her veela genes gave her.

And so she entered her new school having already made three amazing friends. Camille couldn't be any happier.

But as the school year goes on and she grows to love her new home, strange things begin to occur and they all seemed to be centered around Camille and her friends. As Camille, Harry, Ron and Hermione begin to explore Hogwarts and it's history, they stumble open an ancient artifact that could be the clue to the strange events. An artifact called the Philosophers Stone, and a certain Potions Master seems as interested in it as they are.

It certainly won't be an ordinary first year for Camille, or any one at Hogwarts.

warning:none really

warning:
none really

copyright:
i own my oc's and any changes to the plot

current status:
started 20.11.20
edited n/a
ended n/a

authors note:
please feel free to comment, like and vote whenever you want. it truly does make my day when you comment and inspires me to update and not give up on my book. if i don't update for a long time, i am most likely either busy with school or going through a writers block, which contrary to popular belief, is really hard to come out of. i really hope you enjoy the book!