𝟬𝟴. 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
forgive and forget is a useful saying !

The next morning Hermione had refused to talk to the two boys, and even Camille had sat on her side of the table rather than theirs.

"You know," Camille spoke as she reached to grab the plate of toast from Hermione, "You could always just accept that boys will be boys and forgive them."

Hermione rolled her eyes, "That doesn't excuse how idiotic they are," she placed two more slices of bread onto the other girls plate, "one half slice of toast is not breakfast Camille."

Camille smiled small and put her hands in her lap, fiddling with her fingers. Living in France had its disadvantages, one of those being the body standards, especially for those with Veela blood. It wasn't that she wasn't appreciative of the body she had, but when you lived with girls who looked like Fleur, it was hard to not want to look like them. Despite being reassured that her Veela genes would keep her fit and healthy she couldn't help but doubt herself. But she didn't have an eating disorder, just a small appetite. That she was sure of.

"It's fine 'Mione," she spoke, grabbing another glass of water, "I'll eat more at lunch."

Looking up, a smile reached Camille's face as she spotted owls flooding into the Great Hall, she had been anticipating a letter from her sisters at some point, possibly a letter from her parents. She held her hands out slightly as a snowy white owl flew down and landed on them, her sister's owl; Aphrodite.

"Hey 'Dite," Camille spoke in a high pitch to the snowy white owl that had perched itself in front of her, a parcel with a wax sealed envelope attached to it's leg. "What have you got here, huh?"

She removed the small parcel from Dite's leg gently and patted said bird on the head, feeding it her last bit of bread from her plate, she wasn't gonna eat it anyway. Tearing open the letter carefully, not wanting to rip it, Camille smiled softly at the familiar handwriting of Fleur, her older sister.

Dear Soeur,

Me and Gabrielle miss you more than you will ever know. Mama and Papa have gone on holiday once again, to somewhere in Greece this time, which leaves me and Gabrielle stuck at home with Madame Maxime and a bunch of school work. We miss you ever so dearly and we wish we could see you at christmas, but Mama thought it best that you stay at Hogwarts during the break, she said it's so you can focus on your schoolwork more but Gabrielle says that she overheard Mama and Papa speaking about going on another holiday for the winter. I'd much rather come visit you but what Mama says goes, so. I hope you love your present, Gabrielle picked them from the market yesterday.

Love you and miss you, your only sisters,

Fleur and Gabrielle xoxo

Camille opened the parcel carefully, hissing as she sliced her finger slightly on the paper. Out rolled a pendant, made of what Camille assumed to be rose quartz, on a silver chain. It was beautiful, filled with the magic of the goddess of beauty herself.

"A NIMBUS TWO THOUSAND!" was shouted loudly across the Gryffindor table, Camille wincing at the multiple yells that followed it. Leaning over the table, she shook her head at the two boys marvelling over the expensive broom.

"I hate boys," Hermione whispered in her ear, small giggles leaving her mouth.

"Me too," Camille replied, the two girls bursting into a fit of giggles, the both of them leaving the great hall, hands locked tight together.