001

Brooke was sitting in bed with her little girl. She smiled as she saw her fast asleep. Brooke had been raising Mia on her own for three years. Especially since Mia's father was in prison. Brooke wanted to keep her daughter away from him. She wanted her daughter to stay innocent and away from him.

Sandy walked in and smiled. "Is she okay love?" She asked as she looked at her daughter.

Brooke nodded. "She's fine mum. She had a bad night last night. I think she climbed in with me about half 3. She had been crying."

Sandy nodded. She watched as her daughter climbed out of bed and left the door open in case Mia needed her. Sandy smiled. "You know, he will be out soon."

Brooke sighed. "I don't even wanna think about that. I want him away from Mia. I really do," she told her mum.

"I know love. Just think about it. This will be the first place he comes. If he sees you here. Or even Mia, he'll know. She has his eyes. You know she does."

Brooke just nodded. She poured herself some coffee. She sighed. "I just don't know what to do. I can't have Warren in her life. But at the same time, it's so hard because she's going to need a daddy."

Sandy smiled. "You'll find a man who loves you. And Mia. But Warren Fox isn't that Brooke."

"Yeah I know."

****

Brooke was going to meet up with Aimee. Her best friend. Mia was going with her too. Aimee adored Mia. Aimee smiled. "Hey. How's it all going?"

Brooke shrugged. "My mum is convinced you know who will be getting out soon. And that he'll come looking for me. I legit don't want him near Mia. She's perfect and she's innocent."

Aimee smiled. "Don't worry about it. If he comes here, say she isn't his. Does she even know about him?"

Brooke shook her head. "Not at all. She thinks her daddy is someone who doesn't live with her. I didn't have the heart to tell her that doesn't know about her."

Aimee grinned as Mia toddled over to them. She handed her a daisy. "Brooke. Can I have her please?" She asked as she looked at her.

"She's all mine. No one can have her."

****

Brooke had taken Mia to daycare. During the day, Brooke worked part time with Sami Maalik. She was his receptionist at the lawyer firm.

Brooke was walking to work when she saw Warren Fox standing there. He had a smirk on his face. "Hello babe. Missed me?"

Brooke didn't know what to do. She felt sick. She felt hatred. "Go to hell Warren. Back off and leave me alone," she said as she turned and walked off.

She didn't know what to do. She wasn't expecting to see him. She was scared as she thought about the fact he was going to see Mia. He was going to guess that she was his daughter.

****

Brooke sat in the house. Mia was asleep on her lap. She was worried about how everything was going to change. Especially now that Warren Fox was back.

And he was going to change her life for good. And it wouldn't be all good.