004

Brooke sat in the house with Mia and smiled as she looked to max as she sat watching peppa pig. Brooke was worried over things.

She was worried over how things were with warren and she was worried over just how close he was to finding out the truth and she knew it scared her.

She knew what Warren was capable of. And what they had and how it was in the past. But she knew it terrified her. And she knew how she was trying and how it wasn't easy.

Brooke looked as Sandy walked into the room "Are you okay?" Sandy asked as she saw the look on her daughters face.

Brooke smiled. "I guess things are just hard right now. I don't know what to think or do. If he gets proof that she is his I am screwed. She's my baby and I will do anything I can to keep her safe, you know?" Brooke said.

Sandy looked to her and smiled "I do know. Like how I will do anything to keep you safe from him. Look whatever you do, deny it all. Tell him you were sleeping with someone else. The last thing we need is Warren Fox thinking he is daddy and playing daddy," Sandy said.

Brooke looked to her and nodded knowing that she was right.

****

Brooke got to the McQueen house and frowned as she saw Aimee as she stood in one of samis shirts.

Brooke looked to her best friend and smirked. "Sami still in bed is he?" she asked

Aimee smiled "I don't know what you mean it's one of his old ones," she said.

Brooke looked to her and chuckled. "Sure as I saw him wearing it yesterday.  I am your best friend. I am not stupid. I know you. I know what you are like with him. And it will be okay," Brooke said.

Aimee smiled. "It's  not easy going back. It's like you taking Warren Fox back," Aimee said as

Brooke groaned in disgust. "Warren and I were toxic. He treated me like trash. Sami loved you and you broke up as he was never there. You always loved him and you should tell him that. He is a good guy and you know that. Look if Sami loves and you love him, I don't see why you can't try and make it work again," Brooke said. 

Aimee sighed. "it's not that easy and you know it. It's far from easy," Aimee said as Brooke looked to her and smiled.

Brooke knew that things were never that easy.

****

Brooke walked through the village and groaned to herself as she saw Warren. "What do you want? Are you stalking me now or something?" She asked.

Warren looked to her and smirked. "Oh how you wish babe. I came to tell you.  I want a dna test. I want to know if she is mine. As if that little girl is mine you will not keep me away from her," Warren said.

Brooke looked to him and smirked. "Oh how you think? Who says you were the only one I was sleeping with Warren?" Brooke said as she walked off.

Knowing she was going to let Warren anywhere near Mia.