007

Brooke laid in bed with Mia and smiled. She knew how things were changing and she knew that she was trying to do what was best for her daughter.

Brooke knew what Warren was like. She didn't fully trust him. But she knew that for Mia, she was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Even though it wasn't easy.

Brooke looked to Mia as she lay on her iPad and smiled. "Are you okay baby?" Brooke asked.

Mia smiled. "I see daddy today?" She asked as Brooke sighed.

She knew how Mia was a daddy girl already. And how she constantly wanted to see Warren.

Brooke couldn't help but feel annoyed about it as she knew that it wasn't easy.

Brooke knew how she had been the one to give birth to Mia. Raise her. She was always the one who was there for her and she hated it.

Brooke knew that she hated how obsessed with Warren that Mia seemed to be.

Brooke got Mia dressed and walked down into the kitchen. She looked to see Sandy who looked to her and smiled. "Hey are you okay?" Sandy asked.

Brooke looked to her and nodded. "I'm okay. I just...things are hard," she said.

Sandy looked to her and smiled. She knew that she had been through a lot.

"I know it's hard. I know that you are uncertain with Warren. But you're a good mother. I know you will always do what is best for Mia," Sandy said as Brooke smiled.

Unaware how much she needed to hear that.

****

Brooke walked through the village as she saw Aimee. "Hey. Where's my little pal?"

"She's with Warren. I thought I'd give them alone time. You do think I am doing the right thing don't you? Letting him in her life?" Brooke asked.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "I know it's hard. I do. But I am here. I love you and I am going no where. When it comes to Warren I guess that you just have to give him a chance. If he lets her down then that's it," she said.

Brooke looked to her and smiled. She knew Aimee had a point. But she knew that the last thing that she wanted was or see Warren break Mia's heart.

Not when she was a child and the sweetest child that she could ever meet.

****

Brooke got to Warren's flat. Warren smiled as he answered the door and looked to her. "How has she been?" Brooke asked as she saw Mia as she lay asleep on the couch.

"Like a tornado came through here. But she's been good as gold. You did a good job with her. Raising her" he said.

Brooke picked up Mia. She held her in her arms and smiled. "I did my best."

Warren nodded. "I thought maybe sometime we can go for dinner. And talk about all of this. What we are going to do," he said as Brooke nodded.

She knew how she and warren had to sort things. But little did she knew how everything would soon change between them.