Chapter 23 - Oh, Commander!

Start from the beginning

"Oh no, they called me le commandant." She answers and draws her gaze away from the knife for a second meeting Clarke's gaze, admiring her effortless beauty. She sat  the knife down and pecked Clarke's lips before walking to the sink and washing her hands under the cool water. "It's French for Commander." When she was done washing her hands, she dried them on the kitchen cloth draped over her shoulder. Clarke had taken a few steps closer in the meantime and when Lexa turned around Clarke was right in front of her.

"Okay, that's just farfetched."

"You started it my love. But commander does sound sexy doesn't it? In my head it does anyway." Lexa says, snaking her arms around Clarke's waist pulling her closer.

"It's just in your head, you dork."

Lexa leaned down softly kissing Clarke's lips. "Your dork though and I'm content with it."

"I'm more than content with it." Clarke's voice came low and raspy. She was hungry but not for food, she was hungry for Lexa. Clarke reached to her left and turned the heat off on the stove, her eyes not once leaving Lexa's.

"What are you doing? I don't think it's done."

"I don't care." Clarke says as she backs Lexa into the counter behind her. When Lexa collides with the counter, her hands move to Clarke's lower back under her shirt and she digs her fingers into the hot skin knowing exactly where this was going. The green in Lexa's eyes change Clarke notices. "If you're going to look at me like that all night, I'll collapse under you in seconds if you know what I mean."

-SMUT COMING UP, IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT, DON'T. IT'S QUITE EXPLICIT. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT, THIS IS WHERE THE CHAPTER ENDS FOR YOU. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.-

"Is that right? We don't want that now do we Miss Griffin?" Lexa's lips were hovering over Clarke's as their hot breaths fell upon their lips. "You drive me insane." Is all Lexa says as her lips collide with Clarke's in a hot rough kiss, a kiss that will surely leave them both with bruised lips. Impatient with the clothes separating them, Lexa moves her hands down to Clarke's thighs and lifts her in a single swift movement. Like an instinct Clarke wraps her legs around Lexa's waist but seconds later she's placed on the kitchen island and Lexa doesn't step out from between her legs, instead her hand tangles in Clarke's blonde hair as she leaves open mouth kisses down her neck and all Clarke can do is lay her hands on the counter and hang onto dear life itself because she was already throbbing between her legs.

Unlike the way Lexa would normally do it, she rushes tonight, eager to get to the point. Her fingers trail down to Clarke's waistband, slightly tugging downwards, then Lexa's hand wanders farther down right to Clarke's core and she runs her finger over the damp lace underwear, almost gasping at how wet Clarke was for her already. "Oh my God."

Lexa's mouth found Clarke's again and Clarke herself decided to make a move, not one quite as bold as Lexa's but she wanted Lexa's shirt off at least, she wanted to feel her soft skin under her wandering fingertips. As if reading Clarke's mind, she takes her own shirt off and throws it away leaving her in a black lace bra she had bought in Paris. "A piece of clothing for a piece of clothing." She hurriedly says, pulling Clarke's pants off along with her underwear.

"That's two, you're cheating." Clarke says out of breath before she grabs Lexa's face and collide their lips again not actually caring, both of their breathing starting to speed up. Lexa's fingers quickly made their way to where they needed to be and she ran a single finger over Clarke's wet folds and a moan escaped Clarke's lips and before she could comprehend what's going to happen next, Lexa slides a single finger into her and instantly her back arches.