Chapter 134 A Sword 2

En başından başla

Kasumi’s trump card was Oborozuki, but it also halved her stats for a fixed period and made her other ‘Blade’ skills unusable.

And she had to enter the final phase in that situation.

Kasumi had not been able to pass this phase and had died dozens of times.

“…”

The sword teleported to the back of the room. Its body was now shining brighter than before.

A wall of fire stretched up to the ceiling as if surrounding her. The walls of fire created a straight path towards the sword.

It was 10 meters long. And 3 meters wide.

Kasumi would have to run through here and strike the final blow.

“Hah!”

She let out a short breath and ran on her now slower feet.

Not only were numerous swords flying towards her from the front, but the walls of fire were spouting flames from both directions.

If she stopped for even a second, swords would shoot from the ceiling.

The 10 meters looked short but seemed so long.

“Hahh!”

She blocked the flying blade with her sword, barely dodged others, and continued forward.

She had to dodge the fire no matter what, as it would take her AGI. She also had to avoid the swords from the ground, but the flying swords were a different matter.

As long as she had not been hit until this point, she could survive three hits now.

Kasumi was now halfway across, and she understood it through all of her senses.

“‘Super Acceleration’!”

She had been saving ‘Super Acceleration’ until now, and she used it here to try and get through this area where the attacks came harder.

Yesterday, Kasumi had taken a break from fighting it, and she had asked Sally and Shin to help her improve her skill in dodging flying swords.

Perhaps that had proved effective because she could now see the course of the swords more clearly.

Still, as she was much closer now, she did not have enough time to deal with them, and so she was hit.

“Go…!”

She felt the shock through her whole body as her left shoulder, stomach and left thigh was pierced.

The painful-looking red effect resembled fresh blood as it splashed.

But Kasumi did not stop.

She thrust out her right hand. The sword that she gripped touched the sword that was floating.

In the same instant, the floating sword lost its brilliance, and it quietly fell to the floor. Then it slid into a sheath that had materialized.

The fire and blades in her body now disappeared. The room returned to its usual darkness.

“…”

Kasumi reached out a hand to the fallen sword and picked it up.

“Hehe… Hahaha! I did it! I did it! I finally did it!”

She could not hold back from expressing her happiness as she inspected the item.

‘Self-devouring Bewitched Sword. Yukari.’