Its Okay

"Gwenchana Sooyoung ah?" his husky voice greets her.

"Owh, oppa,"

It feels like something trap in her throat hearing his question.

"I am,.. molla, oppa,"

Sungjae lets out a sight. How he wishes to be by her side right now. How he hopes to hug her. To make her feels secure, safe and know that everything will be allright.

"I am sorry I can't be there with you Sooyoung ah, how I wish I can comfort you now,"

She manages to chuckle hearing his worry voice with so much concern.

"This oppa never fail to make me happy and smile again"

"Gwenchana oppa, I am fine,"

"Don't lie to me Sooyoung ah, I know you are not,"

She smiles a bit knowing how this oppa knows her very well.

"Just let it out Sooyoung ah, that is the least I can do for you at this moment my Sooyoungiee,"

Like always he speaks with the softest voice ever.

And just like how he expected she bursts into crying as she tries to contain her tears from coming.

"Oppa..I feel so..,"

"Gwenchana my girl, take your time, talk slowly ooh,"

It always breaks his heart to see she crying sadly, and now hearing her shaking voice, gives a scar to his heart. He hates it so much when this woman who gives colour to his life, crying her heart out loud.

"I know..I should get used to this..."

Her voice stuck to her throat.

"But..the comments are still,"

Still shaking,

"I shouldn't read it,"

She tries to let all out as she knows only this man can make she feels better again aside from her family and members.

"It hurts me a lot oppa,"

"I pity Irene unnie even more..cause I know her struggles from the start..but because of this issue, she gets all the hatred that she do not deserve,"

"I mean..she's a human being even though she is an idol..she got so much hate and people forgot her kindness..I mean..even I may do the same mistake,"

Sometimes she thinks like she wants to give up her glamorous life.It is because people keep putting the high expectation to idols. They forgot that idols are human being too, that did mistake too. That idols are not perfect and flawless.

Finally.. she manages to share her complicated thoughts with her 2 years boyfriend that she met through virtual wedding variety show.

She starts to sob again. How she also wishes to be in his arms. To feel his warm and love. To bury her face on his chest. To hear his loud heartbeat. To smell his scent.

"Gwenchana, Sooyoung ah..people may not easily forget it.. but as time passed they will realize it.. I believe maybe on one fine day, they will open their eyes, accept the fact that we the idols commit mistakes too.. but as for now..just keep yourself far from any social media interaction and update..,"

He stops for a while hearing she crying out loud again.

"Just ignore the social media and have a good time with sister in laws..just think this as an opportunity for you guys to spend more time..to not think about your hectic schedules.. and do what you guys longing to do oh,"