Best Friend Forever (Special Chapter)

The morning finally come when Sungjae wake up. His arm feels numb and he remembers that his wife is sleeping on his arm.

He smiles when he's  opening his eyes to see a beautiful angel sleeping soundly. He kisses the top of her head.

He feels so happy and relieve after managed to confess to her last night.

"Why are you smiling Sungjae ah? I am here you know.. don't make me scare with your grinning,"

"Cause you prettier in the morning,"

"Ah cinca..very smooth Sungjae,"

She can't help but hiding her face on his chest.

"Why are you so blushing in the morning aigoo yah,"

"Cause you are unpredictable!"

This is why she loves his best friend, he always make her life cheerful with his cheesy comments.

"Can you do me a favor by the way Sooyoung ah?"

"What is it ? Let me hear it first cause I have the feeling that it will be a weird request,"

He smiles wider hearing his favourite voice. Indeed she knows him very well.

He continues to grin before saying

"I want you..from now on..to call me oppa can you?"

"Mwo? Andwae..shiro..we are just one year apart for goodness sake Yook Sungjae!"

It is her time to tease him knowing he will upset.

"Come on jaebal Sooyoung ah," he tries to plead by showing his puppy eyes.

She cannot help but burst into laughing seeing her husband acting so damn cute to her.

"Andwae!!"

"Hurghhh", he turns his back to her to show his protest.

"Aigoo uri Sungjae is nomu kyiyowo.how can I call you oppa if you are acting like this ?"

"Molla, just ka,"

Her eyes smile widely to see her pout husband that seek a cute attention from her.

She hugs him and buries her face on his back.

"Arassoo my oppang,mianhe, I am just teasing you a bit,"

Sungjae smiles hearing her aegyo.

"Yeokshi, that's my wife," he turns around before kissing her temple.

"By the way I am suddenly remember our memory three years ago.. when you locked yourself in your room.. do you remember that?"

"Oh.. Of course I remember.Don't remind me of that embarrassing moment oppa,"

Her cheeks turns to red while reminiscing the old good days.

Of course she remembered.. because it was the first time her feeling grew for him.

If only she could turn back the clock, she will make sure to not to do that embrassing action back then..

*3 years ago*

Sungjae was laying lazily on his bed when he got a call from Mrs Park.

"Oh annyeong Mrs Park..,"

"Owh arasso I will go to your house now,"

Mrs Park said that Sooyoung was locking herself in her room and not coming out since last night.

She needed Sungjae's help as she knew only him could console her daughter.