"Does that mean a yes?"

She just smiled and shrugged. He splashed some water on her.

"Hey!"

She protested. By far it was the best day of her life.

***

||Now||

Louisa felt a ton times worse. Her head was blaring in a head ache. She sat up awake and opened her eyes slowly. She looked around. Whose place was this?

She looked to her right to find someone shirtless.
"Oh shit!"

And she was wearing a man's shirt. "Oh perfect!" She grumbled. Her womanly parts were sore too,If that was any indication, she had surely slept with the man.

She just got up from the bed and picked up her damn clothes and as she was leaving, a voice called her,

"Just leave the shirt, will you?"

She frowned. That voice seemed very familiar. She turned around to see Luke casually sitting on the bed with his arms behind his head.

"You! What are you doing here?"

"It's my apartment. Whom did you expect?"

She just ground her teeth and walked away from the room.

She gasped as she saw a blonde woman in the living room and turned around and went back inside.

She came back inside only to find him fastening his pants. Phew! It could've been a lot worse.

"What are you doing here?" He yelled in shock.

She put a finger on her lips and shushed him. "You're fiancé is here!"

"What?" He whisper yelled and peeped from the door.

"Luke baby?" Gloria called.

Louisa panicked. Luke motioned for her to get into the closet and she did.

"H-hey baby!!!"

He stuttered and his voice came in an over enthusiastic squeak.

"Are you okay?" She asked suspiciously.

"Okay? Pssht! I'm feeling awesome!"

"Yeah.. cheating on your fiancé obviously will make you feel awesome!"

Louisa almost winced at her tone. Damn she found out?

"What? Baby, I'd never do that!"

Luke said feigning hurt.

"Ooh really? Then why is there a bra hanging from the ceiling fan?"

***

Luke turned around to see a red lacy bra swinging from one of the blades. He muttered a curse. Gloria's eyes were already filled up with tears.

"It's interior décor!! They're so famous now a days!"

Gloria then pulled a hand back and slapped him and also threw his engagement ring on him and went away.

He picked up the ring as he heard fits of giggles from the closet. Louisa stumbled out the closet in fits of laughter. He frowned at her.

"That...interior décor..." She broke out in laughs again.

Luke frowned at the bra again. How did it even get there? Had anything happened between? He held his head and walked to the bed and rubbed his face.

What the hell happened last night?

"Luke"

*poke*