AUTHOR'S NOTE: EXPLANATION ABOUT CHAPTER 28

Hey Fam!!

So as you can see in the title, I'm going to explain to you the details of Chapter 28: 12 Years Later, since many of you might get confused, and yes I read some of the comments that things did get complicated, and I apologize for that.

Ok! So we all know that Yeonjun told Jungkook in Chapter 27: Yeonjun Talks To Jungkook that Taehyung, Baekhyun, Luhan, Exo, and his grandfather talked about them moving away with Yeonjun giving away the location in New York when Jungkook said that he'll always keep an eye on them.

Than after Yeonjun and Jimin left the mansion, Jungkook called someone who lives in New York, which was his twin brother Jeon Jeongguk, and a leader of his own gang in that country, but his past will revealed in some chapters later.

Ok, so after Taehyung and Yeonjun moved to New York, of course Taehyung wasn't still really himself, but he continued to work at his company, which Bogum opened even before he was hospitalized since he was assigned by Baekhyun on a mission in New York.

And that's where Jeongguk started keeping an eye on them just like what Jungkook said, but on how he was found out about Taehyung and Yeonjun is that Taehyung found out that someone was following him so that's where he met Jeongguk, which he first thought it was Jungkook, until Jeongguk made things clear between him and Taehyung about his and Jungkook's past.

Taehyung understood and he remembered about the day where Jungkook left him in the hospital after they slept together and still kept the letter that Jungkook left him, so instead of going back home to his and Yeonjun's penthouse, he called a babysitter to watch Yeonjun as he went into a club to drink everything away.

Unaware that Jungkook came to New York for an assignment and to visit Jeongguk at a club where Jeongguk told him where he would be, so when Taehyung came, Jungkook and Jeongguk found him alone giggling as he played with his drink, so they decided to bring him home, but that didn't go as planned when Taehyung started grinding on Jeongguk and that's where everything came down for Taehyung having a one night stand with BOTH Jungkook and Jeongguk.

The very next day, when Taehyung woke up, he was back in his room on his bed with different clothes, he got confused on how he got here until he felt someone beside him which was Jeongguk and he immediately thought that he had a one night stand with him, but something tells him that he also slept with one more person, and decided to ask Jeongguk about that when he woke up to which they did, and confirmed that he also slept with both him and Jungkook, that led Taehyung to cry again.

Soon Taehyung started feeling nauseous and sick that he started vomiting the food he ate, and Yeonjun completely scolded him on going to doctor but Taehyung brought a pregnancy test to clear his suspicion and he was right when the results showed are positive so he called Jeongguk and apologized to him and then he broke down while Jeongguk comforted him.

After talking things out, Taehyung decided to tell Yeonjun that he was going to be a big brother, which resulted for him to almost throw a party for his toys that he wanted to be a big brother, so Jeongguk took care of Taehyung and helped him go through his pregnancy months, and to say that a moody and pregnant Taehyung was more of hard to handle than Jeongguk expected but he managed, and.

Then one day, Jeongguk confessed to Taehyung about his feelings which Taehyung granted them back but he also told Jeongguk that he still loves Jungkook which Jeongguk understood so their relationship is quite complicated.

Until the day came where Taehyung's water broke so Jeongguk and Yeonjun drove Taehyung to the hospital, and then Taehyung gave birth to two boys and Jeongguk and Yeonjun cried togather while hugging while Taehyung just stared at his babies, and noticed that one has his and Jeongguk's features and named him Vante while the other has his and Jungkook's and named him Vlad, and of course Jungkook knew about this and his heart hammered in his chest when he thought that it was his own twin brother who got the love of his life pregnant.

Then 11 years passed, and Yeonjun, Vante, and Vlad grew up, and Taehyung decided to talk to Jeongguk about moving back to Seoul and Jeongguk just agreed and also told him that he'll go with him since he wants to Jungkook privately.

Ok!

So those are the explanations, hope I made everything clear now...

Take care!

I love you!

💜🐯🐰❤

Author-nim, over 'n out!