"You're so cruel."

Please read A/N at the end :)

Bakugou's POV

"So you don't know why he was in there?" Kirishima asked, putting his phone in his pocket and leaning against the kitchen bench, giving me his full attention.

I had just come back from Shouto's room after being sent out by the younger teen, and I couldn't shake the feeling of concern as I tried to sit back down with my classmates and listen to them bicker. After a few minutes, I decided to pull Kirishima to the side, knowing that he was a good listener, and he was there for Kaminari when I wasn't.

I nodded. "He was just sitting there. For a second I thought that the dumbass died or something," I said, crossing my arms. "I was . . . worried."

Kirishima smiled, and placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay to worry, Bakugou. We both know that Kaminari hasn't been doing too well after the accident, so it's only natural."

I bit my lip, looking off to the left where the class fridge was. A specific photo of the class caught my eye, and I couldn't help but sigh.

"He hasn't . . . he hasn't tried anything, has he?" I asked, still nervous and turning my gaze back to the redhead's.

Kirishima shook his head. "The worst he's done was staying up for a few days straight until he passed out. Other than that, he's been okay. Physically, I mean."

I grunted in response. "It's weird seeing him all gloomy. I don't like it."

Kirishima nodded, casting his gaze to the floor. "I don't like it either," he mumbled. "The class feels guilty for not showing him more support, but they don't know what to do about it. I think they're still in shock."

I looked towards the couches, where the rest of the class was sitting and chatting quietly. Ever since the attack, there has been some kind of dark cloud that has settled over the class. It feels lonely and sad, suffocating us into staying silent around the tender topic of the villain attack, and we aren't sure who was going to be the one to finally throw the rock at the glass surrounding us, shattering the tension and returning us back to our regular, normal class.

"Do you think Shouto's okay being alone?" I asked, shifting slightly.

Kirishima flashed me his signature shark-toothed smile. "I'm sure he'll be fine for the rest of tonight. Kaminari is in there with him, so I think it's best to leave them alone and let them talk some things out."

I frowned. "I guess . . ."

Kirishima stared at me for a few seconds before covering his mouth and laughing into his hand. "Oh my god, you're being so protective over Todoroki!"

I scoffed. "Me? Protective? Protective of that personal air conditioner? I don't think so."

The other teen wiggled his eyebrows and leaned forward, getting close to my face. "Aww, Bakugou's being protective of his baby brother! How adorable!" he exclaimed, and then smirked. "How attractive."

My face flushed red and I instantly looked down, pushing at the redhead's chest and attempting to put some space between us.

"Damn you, Shitty Hair. Don't you have some self-preservation?" I asked, still not meeting his eyes.

Kirishima giggled. "Aww, I know that you like it Bakugou!"

I huffed, looking up and turning my head to the side, still avoiding his red eyes.

"S-Shut up, Shitty Hair."

Suddenly, I felt a gentle tug on my sleeve, and I looked down to see a cheery, and curious Izuku Midoriya.