"H-Hurt . . ."

Midoriya's POV

The cabin Katsuki, Shouto and I were assigned to was nice, and very, very pretty. We got a perfect view of the beach with a small glass balcony, which had a table and 4 chairs.

We got a small kitchen with a bathroom, and one bedroom, which had a bunkbed pressed to the wall while there was a double bed near the window.

Kacchan immediately called top bunk, throwing his stuff to the floor and letting his shoes slip off his feet. Shouto and I decided to sleep separately, and he took the bottom bunk while I took the other bed.

Outside the window, birds were chirping their mysterious songs and the green trees were swaying in the wind, some leaves falling off and being swept away, off towards the ocean's rich blue colour, which sparkles in the sunlight.

It was roughly 2 in the afternoon, and the rest of the class had arranged that they would go to the beach at 4 and then eat dinner around 7 or 8. Some of the class, like Mina and Kaminari, were desperate to get into the water, so they were already down there, splashing about and building sandcastles with shell windows.

It was a private beach, so there were no other people there but us, and all the cabins were rented out by the school to ensure that nobody was staying there.

Sighing, I left the room and wandered into the small dining room, which held a couch and a table with chairs. Shouto was already sitting on the couch, dozing off slightly while Katsuki was working his magic in the kitchen.

The blonde was making lunch for us, which seemed to just be a few simple sandwiches at the time. I sat down on the table and slowly munched on mine, my mind preoccupied with the thoughts that we constantly overflowing my brain.

I wonder why the school decided to bring us here, I thought, lowering my sandwich from my mouth and staring at it. Is there going to be another villain attack like last time? If there is, what if they take Kacchan again? Or Shouto?

My thoughts were quickly spiralling into panic, and I dropped my sandwich.

Aizawa said that we would be safe, right?

Right?

"Breathe, Izuku, you're panicking again."

I looked up, sliding my hand across the table and accidentally knocking the glass plate to the floor. It shattered into small pieces and I immediately fell to my knees, apologising frequently while scraping up the glass with my hands, not caring that they were being cut in the process.

"Izuku, stop!" A pair of rough hands grabbed my wrists and made me drop the shards, blood coating them as they sliced down my hands.

Strangely, it didn't hurt.

I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders, and I was turned so I was facing Shouto.

"Izuku, what did you do?" he asked, gently taking Katsuki's hands from my wrists and examining my hands.

"I-I'm sorry," I exclaimed, feeling extremely guilty. "I dropped the plate and broke it! I-I'll clean it up right now."

I attempted to reach for the shards again, but Shouto tightened his grip.

"No. No more cleaning from you. Katsuki can clean the rest up while I take you to Aizawa and Recovery Girl." He stated, grabbing a towel and pushing it into my hands as he gripped my forearms and lead me out of the cabin.

"Shouto, I'm fine. I don't need Recovery Girl." I wined, trying to rip my hands from his grip as we stumbled up the steps to the teacher's cabin.

Before I could stop Shouto, he swung the door open without knocking, which was incredibly rude, and dragged me into the cabin.