"Hello Adrian it's Mr. Milford, I wanted to thank you again, it seems I'm always thanking you, I heard from Kent's teacher that you took him home with you and I wanted to say thank you, I'm stuck at work, with this weather, the roads are blocked, I asked Jax to come pick him up but he has a game, I didn't want to trouble you but could Kent stay there until Jax can take him home, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience." The man strenuously apologized but Adrian chuckled because it was unnecessary.

"Its okay Mr. Milford, he can stay as long as he wants it's no problem, just make sure you're safe and just know your son is safe, he has the twins to play with so he won't be alone until Jax comes, do you want to talk to him." Adrian replied and the man seemed relieved. "Yes, you can put him on." The man urged and Adrian motioned Kent to come over. "It's your dad." Adrian whispered as the little boy held the phone. Kent and his father talked for a little bit until Kent gave over the phone to Adrian.

"Thanks again Adrian you're a lifesaver." The man stated before the call ended. "So it seems Kent is staying a little longer, go play while I clean up you little rascals then we can watch movies." Adrian instructed and in a blur of giggles the three boys went to the twin's playroom which was the basement. Adrian's job paid enough for him to be able to keep up the house plus buy things for his siblings, because of the extra money he got from the cheques from their father, he was however careful about how he spent the money.

Although Jonathan was working hard on getting a football scholarship Adrian had saved more than enough money already for his brother to go to college without worry, he also had saved for the twins, this was a result of the help he had given the local police from time to time when there were murders and they needed someone connected to spirits to help, but this was known by a few at the precinct. It wouldn't exactly go down well when the adults realized an almost eighteen year old kid was helping with deaths and murders.

After cleaning up the kitchen and dining Adrian placed the frozen chicken out to defrost, he left the kitchen and walked to the small library in the house, he popped by the basement door to check on the boys and saw they were playing, hence he continued with his mission. A few years ago before their mother died she brought home a large case filled with books, at the time the books seemed useless and utter garbage until Adrian started fully grasping the reach of his weird powers, and also after meeting the ghost of his grandmother briefly.

Adrian went through the books and realized they weren't just ordinary books, the books spoke of mana, alchemy and many types of magic which honestly Adrian tried but could never grasp but that didn't stop him from reading though, he had read them, most of them anyway, that's how Adrian knew how to control his powers, as he got more and more in-depth with the books he realized his grandmother before she died might've been like him or similar to him in a way, he wished he could ask her what it all meant, where it came from but those books of origin weren't included in the case.

Adrian found himself engrossed in one of the many books, it was a bestiary, he had never bothered with the book before but now he was starting to realize he might not be the only one with mystical powers in Greeneway Bay, because at times he can still sense the aura of the vampire that killed one of his own kind in the school, yes he now knew what that man was, he had learned because it was imperative to do so if ever he were attacked himself or his family and friends.

After reading the book for nearly two hours he decided it was time for a break as he was no longer reading for the first time but reading for the third time to take in details he could've missed on each of the creatures that was in the bestiary. Adrian pushed aside his golden hair from his face, he chuckled thinking of how he was the typical blonde only that he had creepy powers. He out of his siblings had inherited these powers, in the twins he could feel something but it was too dormant to be anything real, in Jonathan it was a totally different story but he hadn't gotten to the research part of finding out what it was since Johnny was never a home person that much.