• 11

~Asahi's P.O.V.~

After Hana left Sunday afternoon, I took another two hour nap. I seriously couldn't wipe a smile from my face yet either. What she had told me literally put me onto cloud nine and very little could make me come down.

     It's Monday morning and I've just arrived to school. I had come early to study and hang out with the team before school started. I walk to the library and see Noya standing by the entrance.

"Come on man! Everyone else is here!" Nishinoya said impatiently.

"Sorry." I replied.

"When you say it with that smile I can't really believe that's true." He said with a chuckle. "What's go you in such a good mood?"

I debated whether to tell him or not. I probably shouldn't because nothing is for certain. I'm not going to tell him just yet.

"Oh nothing, just having a good day today I guess." I said, and I definitely was.

I had a nice breakfast with my family that my mom made. Everything was going so well today. I don't think anything could ruin the today.

We walked over to one of the tables closest to the doors that sat Tanaka, Suga and Daichi. As I was sitting down when I spotted a familiar head of brown hair. It was Hana and her three friends sitting at a table in the far corner. It looked like Hana was helping Sasha pronounce an English word.

     I didn't want to disrupt her so I decided I would talk to her later. About twenty minutes later, a phone started vibrating, signaling a phone call. We all looked up and saw Hana picking up her phone from her table. As soon as she looked down her face fell.

     "It's my Dad." She said simply, and her friends faces turned into looks of worry.

     "Go answer it." Myoko said, gesturing to the library doors.

Hana briskly walked out of the library and when she was through the doors she answered the call. Things looked to be normal so far, she would talk and them pause, then repeated that there or four times. My worry faded, but then it raised when her face morphed into shock and she put her hand to her mouth.

The three girls suddenly shot to their feet and jogged to the door. When they got there Hana had muttered a few more words then ended the call. Hana came back into the library and the girls formed a line in front of her. I was glad that I was close enough to hear their conversation.

"What wrong, Hana?" Myoko asked.

     "My Dad, he just got a job offer in New York. The franchise he manages is opening up another another location there. They want him there to oversee the building and opening process there." Hana said in an almost hollow voice.

The girls stared at her wide eyed for a second, shocked from the news. I exchanged wide eyed glances with the guys at the table, who seemed to have heard the whole exchange as well.

"Seriously," Aesa asked, "Is it for sure?"

"No not necessarily. It was only an offer, he doesn't have to take it if he doesn't want to, but it sounded like he was pretty set on taking it," Hana said.

"You don't want to go right," Sasha asked, "I mean you just got back, are you going to leave again?"

"No of course not! This is where I want to live, this has always been by home. My friends and family are all here in Japan." Hana said.