• 2

~Hana's P.O.V.~

     "Oh hey, Asahi! Looks like we're heading the same way," I said, stopping so we could walk side by side.

     "Ye-yeah, I guess so," He said with a shy, kind smile.

     Awe, he's cute. The way his longer hair is tied in a loose bun, and how soft his brown eyes are.

     "Hey I was wondering... how tall are you," I asked, curious about what his exact height was. He looked to be about six foot, maybe an extra inch taller.

     "Umm, I'm six foot and a half inch tall," He informed me. "How tall are you, around five foot ten inches?"

     "Really close, but I'm five foot eleven and a half inch tall." I said with a smile.

     We talked for another fifteen minutes or so about school and Volleyball. The more the conversation went on, Asahi seemed less and less timid.

     "How long have you been playing Volleyball?" Asahi asked.

     "Well I started when I was around ten years old, so a little over six years. How about you," I responded.

     "Wow you've been playing longer than I have. I started playing my second year of middle school, so I've been playing for over four years," Asahi responded.

     "Oh yeah? What position do you play," I asked.

     "I'm a Wing Spiker, and you're a setter right?" Asahi questioned.

     "Yep, that right! Actually, until I was in my first year of middle school, I had played as a Libero," I said.

     "Really," He asked shocked, and I nodded with a laugh. "What made you switch your position?" He wondered.

     "Well actually my cousin plays Volleyball too and plays as a setter. He watched me play in one of my games and suggested I tried to play as a Setter. I tried it and loved it. It was a lot more fun to me to play as a setter. I was also just about five felt tall, and had a growth spurt before my second year," I said and chuckled.

     "Oh yeah? That's cool that your Cousin plays too," He responded.

     I was about to ask him another question when my house came into view.

     "Well this is me," and I gestured to my house. "Do you live around here Akashi?" I hope he didn't just walk me to my house, then have to backtrack for a while.

     "Yeah just about a five minutes walk and a left turn and I'm at my house," He said, and my mind eased.

     "Alrighty, well it was nice talking to you, see ya later alligator," I said, stepping onto the driveway to my house and turning to face him.

     "A-after a w-while crocodile," He said, with a smile and slight blush on his cheeks.

     I laughed then turned around, walking up the driveway and up the sidewalk to the front doors. My house wasn't exactly the normal sized suburban house. It is a modern style white and grey house. The house doesn't have very much to it, but the openness makes the house bigger.

The house has three floors, a basement, main floor and an upstairs. The basement contains the volleyball court and the gym. The main floor has the living room, kitchen, a full bathroom, dining room and my Dad's office. The second floor has three bedrooms, two of them have their own private full bathrooms.

     The backyard has large deck and grass yard. Our maid, Miss Tekameito, or how she prefers, Miss Meito, lives behind my house. Miss Maito is seventy-one years old. She helps keep the house clean and take care of me while my Dad is gone on a business trip.