• 7

~Asahi's P.O.V.~

The game carried on, Karasuno now has twenty-four points and Nekoma had fifteen points.

The other team served the ball and Sasha picked it up. Hana was about to set the ball, she glanced around but all of her spikers were being blocked. She was the only one unmarked.

"Setter dump," Kageyama said.

Just as the ball was in her hands she swiftly pushed the ball over the net and it landed in their court.

Karasuno won the set and they were now going on a short break. The teams went to their benches and sat down.

"How did you know that," Hinata asked.

"She was the only one left unmarked, it was the best option," Kageyama responded.

"That's right kid. Actually Hana and Kageyama think a lot alike. She even told me that she sees a field of concentration where she knows where everyone is. She also said when she's about to set or spike, she sees a target where the best place to send the ball is," Coach Ukai said.

"What?! Seriously?! I thought I was the only one that can see the field and the target point," Kageyama said shocked.

"I have a feeling that you are going to interrogate her when you get to talk to her," Coach Ukai said.

"Well yeah, I want to know more about her and her setting style," Kageyama said.

"Now that we're on break let's talk about our fan favorites, the Royal Armory," The announcer said, and the crowd quietened a bit.

"Let's start with Sasha Choi, or the bullet. She got her name for how fast she can make a decision on where the ball is and how fast she can get to it. She started playing Volleyball her second year of middle school. She is only four feet and eleven and a half inches tall. This makes her perfect for the Libero position," The announcer said.

     "That's my girlfriend," Nishinoya yelled.

     "Now let's talk about Aesa Lee, or the cold stone wall. She got her name because of her cool attitude and her blocking skills, along with her height. Aesa is six feet and a half inch tall. She started playing in middle school and has been a middle blocker ever since," The announcer informed.

"Wow, Aesa is pretty tall," Hinata said.

"Next is Myoko Tiawara, the cannon. She got her name because of her insanely strong arm and spike. Myoko is pure, solid muscle and stands at six feet tall. She started playing the same time her best friend, Hana Momosino did at age ten. They have a almost telepathic bond on the court Myoko has been playing a Wing Spiker since the start," The announcer said.

"Come on talk about Hana already," Kageyama said impatiently.

"With that let's talk about Hana Momosino, the great Queen of the court and Libero killer. She got those names because of her insane setter talent and technique of bringing down a team by targeting their Libero. As I said, Hana started playing at age ten with her best friend Myoko Tiawara. She is all lean muscle and stands at five foot eleven and a half inches tall. Hana started off as a Libero until her second year of middle school when she switched to a setter due to a growth spurt and her talent. If you want to know more about these players, there is a biography video on them in our website," The announcer informed.

     "That's my cousin," Someone yelled across the court.

     I looked up to where the other boy players were standing. Oikawa has just yelled it and Iwaizumi slapped him on the back of the head. Wait, Torō Oikawa is Hana's cousin? That must be why Coach Irihata said Hana's cousin wouldn't shut up about her, because Oikawa played for them. Hana also said that her Cousin was a setter too.