Part-5 something is still there

Vish smiled & smirked with voice hmmm......

Vikrant said what are you doing ?

Vish said someone said this very true "Dead People receive more flowers than the alive once"

Vikrant said this is not the time.....

Vish said exactly this is not the time .....ab kya fyda Inn sbka. .......

Than the emotions of every single person there burst out when they saw the bodies ......vish .....amma....appa....& anna....gets uncontrollable there emotions got more loud it's getting imposible to hold them....Vikrant tried to hold everyone but he failed same emotions are going on for mahir from his family his mother & sisters gets uncontrolled yuvraaj tried to hold them.....

Slowly slowly with heavy heart the
Whole family performed the last rites from both sides ......

After there complete rites vish couldn't able to stop her self.......from weeping .....her heart still panting fastly and killing her inside ......her tears turned dry now she wants to cry more but it seems today her tears are not ready to cooperate

(Whole family came out of the crematorium and sehgals bid a good bye to family with condolences after that vish came to her father)

She said appa I want her back .....appa.....I will never forgive you ....never ever .....

Her father said beta don't say this i already lost my another daughter .....I don't want to loose you ....

Vish said appa ....now ab aapko smjh aara hai ki vo bhi aapki beti thi please .....(she wiped tears of self and said)OK give me some time alone I wanted to be alone ......just go away everyone just gooooo. ....she yelled ...

Vikrant said calm down .....vish calm down ( he held her gently)...

Vish said I said gooooo gooooo...... Goooooo awayyyy (she kept on yelling until Vikrant held her and convinced family to go he'll take care of her but she is still not ready she just wanted to be alone she requested Vikrant to go with them she'll come back soon after sometime she want to spend some more time here Vikrant agreed with her and along with family he also joined the family back to home leaving vish alone )

Vish takes seat on the garden bench near crematorium she remembers some moments of her with bela......

"Amma what is this is I already told you & appa that i want this dress (showing a piece of paper) for my 11th birthday and you gave me this i want this dress only ....this dress ......
Vish said show me the paper....this dress omggggg! !!!!!

 Amma this dress is limited edition how can appa bring this bela

She said I don't know anything I just want this dress for today otherwise I'm not going to cut my cake understand. .....
(She ran outside)