part-2 Confusions

Vish goes towards backyard she asked who's there ......hello......
Someone called help.......akk.....help......Madad kro humari.....

Vish yelled help how can I help you if you're not showing your face you just keep on asking help help but how can I help you when I'm not able to see you.......

Than a black car visible to her starts moving in backyard ......near her.....without driver......

Vish got scared and tried to call Vikrant. ...but her voice got pressed under her fear she is unable to say anything ....

That black car passes out from boundaries of her backyard she started following that car and suddenly that car falls down from the bridge ......

Vish yelled save somebody help.....noooooooo......she is worried and in shock worries everything. .....

Vikrant came to her running honey why are you yelling what happened honey......

Vish said in unison Vikrant that car fell down of the bridge passing out our backyard's boundaries......they need help ......want help .....help them.....help....hellllppppp. .......(and she gets unconscious )

Vikrant calls the doctor and doctor recommended him to take her out somewhere .......otherwise there is chances she can fail her nervous system too which leads to memory loss and many other consequences. .....

Vikrant & vish along with there baby flew away to India on the same night.
Because Vikrant didn't  want to take the risk anymore. .....(but Vikrant is still confused on the fact that why every doctor is recommending him to take her out means India only why every doctor is putting pressure on taking her to India anyways since they started the journey from new York to India he finds out vish is behaving normal and by face she is looking fresh as well so calm Vikrant decided not to think about that much may be they were right ......now just few hours and her behaviour is normal now...so no more thinking )

And they landed on the airport .....while they were coming out of  airport ......vishakha received a call of her mother ya amma yes yes sb rkh liya tha.. amma lalu illey lily .......lily mummy jab vo bdi hogi na mujhe mat boliyega jab aapse Gussa hogi toh because  kids don't  like it when  someone makes fun of there name HAHAHAHA. ....OK ab call rkhti hu ghr pe milenge ......hmmmmm ok  bye...

While they were coming to there home .....vish saw something on the way yes the same car on the side of the road on the bridge and that car was not in a very good condition though. .......

Vish ignored that car ......but she kept on thinking about that car all the way......

They reached there home,
vish's mom asked to vikrant that
is everything fine itna quick plan sb thik toh haina beta.
Vikrant told her everything. ......
Vish mom got lil worried but vikrant told her to be calm and normal infront of her ......otherwise she'll get worried ......

Next day,
Vish decided to visit the temple her favourite place since childhood also it's the same temple she used to spent her rest of the day after school playing in the garden of that temple near her house.

A very old man nearly he is in his 80's wearing white dhoti and orange kurta carrying dark yellow pitambar (yellow spiritual stole of hindus) quoted with ram ram ram .......came there fixing his glasses he said aagyi bitiya videsh se....

Vish said arey pujari kaka .(she touched his feats )aapko kaise pta chl jata hai everytime bacchpan se .......

Pujari said bitiya itni si thi tbse yahan khelti thi aapko kaise hum na pehchaane aapki aahat hi kaafi hai beta ......
Than he noticed a lil girl holding vish's index finger moving her eye balls here and there all over the place exploring every corner of the temple with her cute lil eyes.......
He said arey ye raani bitiya Kon hai......

Vish took her in lap and introduced her to pujari kaka ye aapki bitiya ki bitiya hain Lily she said baby say pranam to dadu. ....
Lily joins her lil palms and bows her head down and said in a very unclear voice mixing english and hindi planame dhaju.......

Pujari said arey meri bacchi videsh mai rehkar bhi sanskaar Sikh rahi hai itni bdi hoja (by keeping his hand full of blessings on lily's head) and than he put his hand on vish's head and suddenly his expressions  changed into worry.....vish noticed that. ....and asked him what happened kaaku ......

Pujari called someone shivani beta......shivani beta ......

A young teenage girl came running outside ji daadu ......

Pujari said bitiya jao choti si gudiya ko mandir mai ghuma ke Lao aur dhyaaan rakhna thik hai...... (Pujari take out some money from his pocket and hands it to lily by saying that jao bitiya ko chocolate bhi dila dena)

Vish said arey kaaku iski kya zrurt thi.....

Pujari said daddu hu uska na itna toh farz bnta hai mera......

(Shivani happily took lily from there)

Pujari's expressions again changed into worry......

Vish said kaaku btaiye na kya hua ....

Pujari offered her chair to sit and he himself sit on the chair .....than he said bitiya kuch thik nhi hai Tumhare saath ? .....

Vish said ji kaku and she told everything to Pujari ji happened with her in past these days .......

Pujari said beta mai zyada kuch toh nhi bol sakta par beta tumse jo bhi galti hui jis galti se tumne usse khoya usse sudharne ka waqt aagya hai......aur der mat karo..........

Vish about to say something when she saw lily coming with shivani crying........

Shivani said daadu aunty ke bina ro rahi hai.......

Vish said it's OK beta thank you sambhalne ke liye (she took out a bar of chocolate from her pouch and gave it to shivani )

Shivani looked towards Pujari ji ........pujari move his head in yes with smile. ....
Shivani took that chocolate from her happily and than she goes back.....

Vish said aap kuch keh rhy thy kaku....

Pujari said mujhe jo Kehna tha mai keh chuka hu beta baaki ab tumhein apne sawalon ka jawab khud dhundna hoga rasta Maine dikha diya he keeps his palm on her head and blessed her. ....

To Be Continued :