Chapter 15: No Angel

Start from the beginning

Nicki opened her front door, rubbing her eyes. Beyoncé took her hoodie off of her head and Nicki saw the tear stains on her face. She sighed and opened the door wider for her to come in.

Nicki didn't know what it was about Beyoncé but whatever she needed, Nicki was there. She knew Beyoncé needed somebody by her side, she just felt so dumb for being that one. Beyoncé knew that Nicki would always be there for her, she was so loyal to her and she didn't even know why.

She shut the door behind her and Bey grabbed her hand softly, guiding her to her room. She closed the door and pulled her hoodie off revealing she didn't have anything under it. She kicked off her shoes, pants, and underwear and got in the bed.

Nicki followed suit, cuddling into Beyoncé. "You can't keep threatening me like that." She ran her hand down Beyoncé's toned sides.

"I told you to leave me alone. That's your problem you don't listen. I tell you to leave me alone yet your first instinct is to follow a nigga. Don't blame me if you get yo ass beat 'cause you wanna be stubborn."

"I can blame you, because you aren't supposed to be hitting me anyway."

"Man you be hitting me then act like I'm not supposed to hit you back. I ain't no nigga I'm gon' beat yo ass."

Nicki sighed at Beyoncé's words. Beyoncé grabbed her hips then rolled over, pulling Nicki on top of her. She ran her hands down her back then stopped at her ass, squeezing.

"You're not being nice." Nicki leaned down, resting her forehead on Beyoncé's. She could feel her erection already. "Don't start."

"But my pussy is already so wet for me."

"No Bey."

She was trying to show her that her behavior was not okay. She couldn't keep flipping out over everything because she didn't like it. She had to relax. And she wasn't going to get awarded because she did flip out. That's not how this worked.

"You not gon' let me fuck no more?"

Nicki shook her head. "You have to relax baby."

"How you gon' ask of me something that's impossible? I'm not gon' calm down, niggas need to know they place. Looking at you and talking to you any way they want to, that shit ain't cool and I'm not gon' let it fly. I don't give a fuck. I'm not an angel."

"Daddy please?" She kissed down Beyoncé's neck before guiding the tip of her tongue to her ear. "Please calm down."

"I mean shit I can try, no promises."

"That's all I ask for. Where's your shirt?"

Beyoncé shrugged, confused as to why this girl was asking her about a damn shirt. It was 3 in the morning, she was not putting no shirt on. Nicki reached down beside her finding Beyoncé's white shirt.

"What's with you and white shirts when you know you just gon' get blood on them anyway?"

"That's the point. Lets niggas know you not playing and you're not afraid to go out in public just like that. 'Cause I'm not. Fuck the feds, fuck them pigs, fuck 5-0, fu—"