𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Start from the beginning

"You don't understand, porkchop. I tried to get up, I did. And with this" Y/N gestures down to her wound "I couldn't do much. Since I don't have my normal abilities, I go into a shock of some kind. A safety precaution my body has when reacting to danger and I can't heal fast enough" Y/N looks down at Elizabeth frowning "Believe me, If I had by damn abilities, then I would have stepped up and protected her"

"What do you mean you don't have your normal abilities?" Hawk ask "Where did they go?"

"My powers are locked away. I have no idea why but all I know is that they are in my sacred treasure, which I don't have so I can't get them back" Y/N looks at Hawk who's about to speak "And before you ask, no I don't know where it is. But you see my sacred weapon is a funny one. Shows up when I least expect it. Like it has a mind of its own.

"But that's impossible! How can a sacred weapon have a mind of its own?" Y/N shrugs.

"Don't ask me, ask the person who made it?" Y/N says. She looks down at the princess and frowns again, gently stroking her face.

All the while, Meliodas chases after the flying Ruin as he crashes into the wall at Baste Prison

All the while, Meliodas chases after the flying Ruin as he crashes into the wall at Baste Prison. The guards surrounding it look surprised.

"What was that?" A guard asks.

"I think that was a man flying in" Another answer. Ruin gets to his feet before Meliodas lands in front of him and punches him in the chin, sending Ruin back into the wall and causing more of a crack. The guards around the prison whisper among themselves as they watch the scene unfold.

"All right..."Ruin says, looking up at Meliodas. Rubble falls from above him ad dust flies everywhere "This is more like it. Wouldn't you agree, Dragon Sin Meliodas?" He asks, getting out of the crater he's created. Meliodas begins walking towards him as two of the guards watch him.

"What? Is that guy Captain of the Eight Deadly Sins?" The guard asks himself.

"If so, then where the hell is his second in command? She's gotta be around here somewhere" Another guard says, swiping his head around scared. Meliodas then punches Ruin in the stomach, breaking his armour and showing his built body.

"Impossible..." Ruin says, his body shaking "How could you of crushed my armour with just one blow?!" Ruin places his hands on his stomach, withering in pain "Well done indeed..." He suddenly lifts his arms into the air "Is that what you expected me to say you fool! This is nothing more than a thin outer shell!" Does ruin begin popping? his abs out, his arms flexed "My flesh is my true armour! Many times harder than steel! Now! What will-" Ruin is cut off by Meliodas elbowing his in this stomach, crushing his organs and such. Blood squirts out from the holes on his suit.

"I had no choice, cause you to hurt someone who means everything to me," Meliodas says, his brows furrowed and he pulls away from Ruin, who collapses onto the ground in a bloody mess "And that. Well that Sin was yours"