"Who's Queen, Missy?" I raised my eyebrow at them.

"Uh. Hehe, Miss Perez Blaze. You look like her—" What?! Is Blaze coming here? Why do they know her? And what, Queen?

"Why do you know Blaze?" I asked seriously.

"Uhm, b-because she used to come here often... she's the queen here." The girl answered, queen?!

"What do you mean by queen?" I asked again.

"Uhmm, you explain it yourself." The girl who seems to be their leader answered.

"Queen, meaning she's the best here in racing, no one can beat her and her gang, that's why she earns the most here." The girl answered pretentiously.

I just rubbed my temples and left quickly.

I just rode the car and went home, I was stressed.

My leisure time ended up being stressful.

My twin is keeping so many secrets from me, if she earns a lot from racing, does that mean she has savings?

But didn't Dad take her cards?

Haysss! Amari is so stressful.

Blaze PoV'

"Hey, Blaze why are you all wrapped up?" Jb asked me, we're here in the practice room, they're resting now because they just finished practicing.

"Uhm, nothing. It's just cold here in Korea, what can I do?" I answered and handed the towel to Jackson who is now clinging to me.

He's like a cat.

"Yeobo~ let's eat." Jackson invited me, by the way, we're legal with our manager, he allowed it because he doesn't want to hide from our manager, he's afraid he won't be given organic foods, but as far as I know, JYP likes organic foods?

"Oops! Not allowed!" Manager interrupted.

"Why hyung?!" Jackson complained.

"Remember Jackson, you're only legal with me." He reminded us.

"Well, they can't say anything because they think Blaze is my bodyguard." He complained, but I just held his hand and shook my head.

"Jackson, believe in the manager, he knows what's best for you/for us." I said and smiled, he immediately smiled back at me and hugged me.

"What's wrong with you! Hyung, you're so clingy. You only became like this with Noona, when it was Chloe Noona, you weren't like this." Bambam interrupted, which made Jackson quiet.

I just looked at him. He lost his smile when her name was mentioned.

I know it's hard to forget the first girl you loved, and I also know that he hasn't completely moved on yet.

"Uhm guys. I'm hungry, let's eat." Jb changed the topic to lighten the mood.

I immediately stood up and took my phone, I'm going to call Zen, I'm going to ask her to come with me to buy their food, even though they have a cafeteria here, they don't eat here because it's all organic HAHAHA..

"Oh, Amari why did you call?" He asked.

"I just want to come with you to buy some food." I said.

"Okay, wait for me there, I'll pick you up." He replied and hung up the call.

"Oh Blaze, where are you going?" Jackson asked as I grabbed my wallet.

"Uh, I'm going to buy some food—" I was interrupted by someone talking behind me.

"Let's go Am-Blaze!" Hun said, I almost laughed because of what he said. I don't like being called Amari, but my mom, dad, older brother, Hun, Hyunjin, and even Kookie call me that. I can't do anything about it, I don't want to question them just because of my name. Anyway, back to reality.

"Wait, where are you guys going?" Jackson asked.

"We're just going to buy some food, let's go Hun." I said as I left.

We were already in the elevator when he suddenly asked.

"How are you and Jackson?" He asked.

"I'm okay." I answered with a smile.

"How about you? It's been a while since I last checked on you." He said.

"I'm fine, I often feel dizzy and I have more bruises on my body." I answered.

"Amari, why don't you want to have surgery?" He asked again.

"Hun, I already told you the reason, right?" I nodded and he did too.

"Finally, I can rest." I whispered, I'm already in my room and I feel sleepy.

I changed my clothes quickly and lied down on my bed, then someone knocked on my door.

"Why?" I asked Jackson.

"Nothing, I just want to see your face before I sleep." He said, so I smiled and gently tapped his cheek.

"Okay, goodnight Jackson." I said.

"Goodnight, Yeobo~" He whispered, which gave me goosebumps, so I closed the door quickly.

Damn you, Jackson Wang, what have you done to me that I'm like this?

I lied down and closed my eyes.

Goodnight World!