Percy VI

I knew that it was Annabeth and her invisible stupid hat , but if I moved I would reveal a power that I have been keeping a secret if something unexpected would happen .

Annabeth's hand grabs my hood slowly as if waiting for me to stop her , but I won't , I'm sick of them trying to figure who I am , and besides if I show them who I am the'll trust us , knowing that I wouldn't betray them , but I've changed , I've seen the true nature of the universe , it's a cruel place for people that deserve happiness .

She yanks my hood off and everyone sees my face , my unlucky seagreeneyed face , "Oh My Gods" says Annabeth as she moves her hand to my face slowly as if I might break . She touches my face lovingly , but I push her hand away .

She whispers "Seaweed brain ?" I hear all the campers whispering stuff like : is that him ? And It can't be this is when I decide to give 'em something to think about .

"No Annabich (errr I mean Annabeth ) you don't have the right to call me that , only friends can , you messed with my feelings for too long , I'm over you , if you want to be with me you're gonna have to start again starting with an apology , and that's for all of you , I HATE YOU for ruining my life and breaking me" I scream at them , all of them , I'm tired of it , I run towards Chaos' cabin and enter my room , I lay down on the courner of the floor and start crying . I just wanted a normal life , normal friends , normal problems , is that so much to ask ?

After a few hours someone opens the door , but I don't bother to get up or to look up , and he or she sits next to me . After a few minutes of silence the person says "Wonderfull to be back , am I right ?" I sit up and look at her , Zöe , her beautiful obsidian dark eyes meet my sad and dark seagreen eyes , after a few seconds she looks away , blushing , and looks at the floor while saying  "I'm sorry" I ask her "For what ?" She looks at me again and after a minute she says "For what happened , I... I  didn't help you" she says , tears leaving her eyes , now she starts screaming "I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING , ANYTHING , but I.."  now she starts crying "I... I... I could have helped you" she puts her head in my shoulder , looking for comfort . After getting cozy.l , I start touching her beautifull hair , I was going to say that she didn't need to apologize but I let the silence consume us .

After some time she mutters "I came to comfort you , but you ended up comforting me" I mentally slap myself , this was selfish of me , I wasn't strong for my army , I see that they are worried for me , their leader , from today until we leave I shall become the real Commander Omega , an ice cold killing machine and would only become Percy to those that I hold dear to me .

"Dam Zöe , since when were you a sentimental person"  I say smiling , using the old dam joke . She sits up , and slaps me on the face ,  "OW , what was that for ?"  I say , rubbing my cheek . "For ruining the mood" She says , blushing , and gets up to go to the door , not before saying "Come on Jackson or the army is gonna start asking questions" I groan and get up to leave my room , to go and see how horrible are  my past  'friends' were .

Hey guys author here and I am doing perzöe for now but if you guys don't like it and want to do another pair make sure it's either :
Peratermis
Perpiper
Perico
Or Perce being a Lonely wolf
Sorry no percabeth I like it only in canon so ... Yeah  :)