PERCY V

Even if it's a nightmare I still believe that it's true , that this is my reality, that in my life all I did was cause wars that got everyone killed , for a girl that doesn't even care for me and tossed me aside like I was just a toy to play with .

It's like I'm cursed to see it , to see how they bullied me and made me feel horrible for causing so much death , to have killed so many friends and campers , great friends of mine dying because of some stupid decision I made .

What I'm seeing is my worst nightmare .

How all my 'past' friends died , from Zöe , to those that died in the second Titan war , to the ones that died on the second Giant war , to the ones that died in the army , and Jason .

After a while the dream changes to some of my happy times and memories , like when we created the army , now known as Alpha , named after a son of Chaos that died so that Order could be locked down in the shadow kingdom . I remembered when Chaos told us the story , he also mentioned his legendary blade , the Void Sword , it's a cursed blade , so every one that's not worthy to wield it gets eternal damnation . His story is probably the saddest bed time story ever .

That same day Chaos asked me if I wanted to be his son , he said since Poseidon didn't care for me , he would be happy to take the role as a father , I immediately said yes , I was crowned as prince of the universe , heir to the throne .

One of the many reasons why I said yes was because my mom was probably dead , I should've had at least sent her a mother's day card .

The next morning me and Zöe were obligated to train the campers with the army , most of them knew their stuff , but the smaller ones where the ones that needed the most help , after a few hours we decide to change the exercise to do some sparring .

After putting everyone a partner that would help each other or would make a good fight , I ended up without a partner , Zöe saw that and said "Not going to train today ? Chaos might get angry" I simply smile at her , she knew that fighting with someone here wasn't even going to even warm me up .

After watching some matches a very annoying and arrogant son of Zeus looks at me and seeing as I'm not training he points his sword at me and says "I want to fight you for control over this camp , If I win you'll do whatever I say , if you win , and I doubt that , I will leave you and you're army alone" a chance to show off and also chance for me to get respect , under my hood , if you could see me , you would see me smiling , I was just waiting for the chance to kick this guy ass and hand it to him in a silver plate , revenge sure is sweet .

"Very well , let's get started" I say as I take out my sword Metalwing , it's a sword that uses Chaotic metal , a metal that's only found in the planet , and dark silver which is a very rare metal and only few swords have it. The blade is black with silver on the edges , it radiates the power of creation .

We circle each other for a few minutes until he attacks , a powerful overhead come my way , I parry using one hand and push him back , he attacks again , this time using more strength , he does a mid-section swing to my sides , but this time I jump backwards, dodging his attack , after his sword passes I get in position again , and strike as fast as I can , so fast sometimes he can't defend himself and ends up getting cuts and bruises , when he runs out of energy and can't even lift his sword I swing my sword to cut his' sides , knowing he's to tired block it .

The cut was deep , enough for him to drop his sword in defeat , giving me the victory , but I had a feeling it wasn't over .