PERCY IV

I don't own PJ or HOO . All rights go to Rick Riordan

Setting up the camp was probably the most eventful thing that happened , in general the campers mostly ignored us or annoyed us , one brave Athena kid asked how our army was divided , I smiled and told him that we had an elite squad , and those that made the elite squad have their own part of the army , like a small section .

Zöe was always with me , she followed me everywhere . Gods , she'd probably would have followed me to the bathroom if she could , but I was okay with that , because whenever someone that I knew asked me something about Percy she'd help me by saying that she had seen Percy and that he died , because , in a way , Percy died , he wasn't me anymore , I changed , my life and my personality changed , from being Perseus , a brave and loyal guy with something to protect , to Omega , a commander of the army of Chaos that doesn't forgive , and doesn't give his life value , so much that he would sacrifice everything for his friends , I guess my fatal flaw is still loyalty, only that it changed , from the Gods to Chaos .

After we finished all of our training we went to the dinning hall to eat dinner , I sat down and the nymphs serve me my favorite plate: pizza and a blue coke , Zöe seeing what I order elbows me and asks , quietly " Don't you think the blue coke will probably give away a little of who you are ?" I shrug and whisper "I guess old habits die hard" after a few minutes in an extremely awkward silence , Piper bumps into our table (And believe me , our huge black table is pretty much the HARDEST thing to see in the dinning hall) grabbing hold onto the table so that she doesn't fall . After regaining her balance she starts standing up and at that moment she takes a look at what I'm eating , seeing my blue coke , and she asks "Why are you drinking blue coke ?" I look at the girl that left one of my best friends for reasons that I don't know , wait , why did she leave Jason ? I'll think about it later .

I glare at her , a glare that makes you believe you are not worth the attention that I'm giving you , and that's probably how she felt , but I know Piper , she wouldn't leave it as a coincidence so I had to use my super duper amazing ability to lie and said " I once met a soldier that , like me , his favorite colour was blue , and he told me of that when he was on a mission he discovered blue Pepsi , he used to be my best friend, and since then , to honor his memory , I drink blue coke" I knew that was a good cover up , I also knew Piper wasn't going to buy it , but she kept going without saying another word .

After leaving the dinning hall , I knew there was going to be a camp fire but I decided to skip it , so I told Zöe to go instead of me , even though it took me some time and a slap to the face , she said yes because she knew how it felt to be betrayed by someone you love .

After I reach our amazing cabin I decided to ask Chaos about why we are joining the Greeks instead of the Romans so I MindMessage (or MM) Chaos .

" Perseus , what is it ? " asked Chaos

" Why are we on the Greeks side of the war and not the Romans ? " I asked

" There are more reasons than the Romans going into war because of you , they are also going because they are thristy for blood , Octavian has becomed predator with Reyna , and she is believed to be losing power , so Octavian has taken the Romans favor , using you as an example of what the Greeks can do , they now don't seek revenge or justice but to kill all the Greeks , what they seek is to kill all the Greeks " said Chaos

" Well ain't that a happy thought ? " I respond

" Good luck son , and may the odds be ever in you're favor " said Chaos

" Dad , you've been reading WAY too much hunger games " I said

I finish our conversation by saying good bye , and got ready to sleep in my room , you see our 'cabin' is actually bigger than what it looks like from the outside , when you enter , you see this huge hallway with rooms and at the end it's where the army reunites for meetings , the room has huge couches and sofas , so that all of us have a place to sit . At the beginning of the hall is where our rooms are , at the right it's the boys rooms and at the left is where the girls' rooms are , mine is the first in the boys section and Zöe's room is the first on the girls' section .

I thought of all the events that are happening . From Jason being dead to the fact that I'm still a kelp head .