Luke XIV

This is in 3rd person .

The Roman counsel was waiting for their preators to decide . The room was designed in a very nice and cozy way , well for a Roman . It was decorated in what seemed like an ancient Greek/Roman style . After the Roman preator reached a conclusion and started to speak everyone quieted down .

He went on and on insulting the greeks and saying they were unworthy and whatnot . But then he dropped the bomb , and said that the greeks should  be eradicated .

After a few seconds hands started raising up , agreeing with this decision, almost everyone had agreed , except one person . That same person was on the entrance just waiting for the perfect opportunity  to strike .

As hands start going down and people start raising up to leave he moves , quiet and fast , towards the preator . Knife in his hand

Before he could think a knife was on his neck and the demigod was screaming that everyone should get out , in a rather strange calming voice .

The Romans left as if abandoning their preator , the other preator also started to leave , but the demigod wasn't interested in him .

The room was quiet , and alone except for the demigod and the Roman .

"How dare you point that THING at me" said the preator.

"Shut up before I take your head off " said the now pissed off demigod .

"Now tell me who gave you the catapults that you used against the half-bloods camp ?" asked the demigod

"You really thought you could make me talk ? That's rather stupid" taunted the Roman .

"Maybe I should have asked nicely " the demigod said as he grabbed the preators hand and cuts off one of his fingers .

The preator starts crying and screaming while the demigod just stares at him with power hungry eyes .

"I don't know anything I swear !"

That sentence didn't fit well with the demigod , so he cut off another finger and asked " Why did the other preator have no right in what you said?"

"It's because the council agreed that the other one wasn't as worthy as I am " responded the Roman

"And HOW did you make them agree? I'm no idiot I realized that little trick , they left as if nothing just when I said they should leave " asked the demigod .

"That's something not even I know" said the Roman fearfully.

In the demigod's head only one though kept coming , a Real Roman would never say important information even if it had a little torture in it .

So the demigod did what he knows best , he took his life and ran away .

-------------------------I AM A STEGOSAURUS (Line Break)--------------
Luke

My day was going badly , I had arrived in a camp that everyone hated me , and everybody thought I was a traitor , but at least Percy was here right ? It just can't get worse could it ? Guess what ? Percu got kidnapped by Annabeth, wow ain't that just great ? Now I have to go and save Percy , this just can't get any better can it ?