Forgive and forget ?

Sorry for not writing ever but hey can you blame me ? There too much thing going on in my life but , I've been re-inspired by desperate times and desperate measures . Here is to fake friends and bad memories .

Also I forgot a lot of things so don't judge

Percy
"I have a question for you Ms. Perseus . Do you believe in Chaos ? " said the voice in the frask .

"As a matter of fact I don't believe he even knows I am here . The universe is filled with Percys just like me , maybe with a different hairstyle, or maybe a different eye color , but the fact remains that there are parallel universes that have the same Percy leading the same army . We just serve this reality. Different Percy's have done different things . For example , there is a Percy in another universe that made up with Annabeth , there is another were Percy made up with Atermis " Percy explained .

"Your point being ?" Asked the voice in the flask .

"My point being that while there are a million diferent Percys out there , there is only one Chaos , but with different aspects of him ."
answered Percy .

"So you are stating that what we are doing right now is completely useless because of the mere seize of the universe ?" Said the voice .

"What I am saying is that no matter how this will end , a Percy will find a way to stop you . But I have had enough of that . I have a plan . To stop Chaos and bring back Order . Chaos is controling the timelines so that even though each Percy get a different outcome, they all end up in that army . So I have a plan ." Said Percy

"And what would that plan be ?" Asked the flask

"How about we show Chaos that he can't exist without Order" concluded Percy .

"Oh I'm listening " answered the voice .