fourteen.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN❝you are still you, ❞

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
you are still you, 

"SAY, WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL be Kakashi-sensei's replacement?" Naruto opened the conversation as they headed to a place for their meeting with Kakashi's replacement captain team. After they finished the mission in Sunagakure, the silver-haired jounin was immediately taken to the hospital. That's because he used her Sharingan for too long and had to be hospitalized for several weeks. Moreover, it was because he was trying to use the new Sharingan version.

Kakashi was too careless. Like three years ago during their mission at the Land of Waves.

"Hopefully he's good," Sakura wishes. She turned her head to Shizuka who was standing beside the girl. "Shizuka, do you know who the replacement is?"

"No," she replied curtly.

Naruto groaned, pouting when realizing that nobody knows about it. Then he glanced at Shizuka who was carrying a red scissor in her hand. Hee chuckled, she and her weird quirk. Somehow, the teen was used to seeing it. Rather, he seemed to be slightly amused. Weird, he know..

Not long after, the three of them arrived at the meeting place. There was already a young teen with very pale skin. Dressed all in black with a high-collared midriff shirt.

"You!" Naruto narrowed his eyes towards the teen. His sapphire blue eyes were twinkled dangerously. His body was on alert, who knew he would attack him like a few days ago.

"Do you know each other?" Asked Sakura, looking at them in turn. Then looking at Shizuka who was just shrugged.

"He attacked me the other day," Naruto explained, clearly annoyed by seeing that teen.

"What?!"

"Ah, you guys are here," a new voice made them turn their attention to the source of the sound. A man dressed in jounin standard uniform came out of the pillar's shadow. "I am Yamato, who will be the temporary Captain of this team."

Shizuka slightly widened her eyes seeing that man. Obviously, she already knew the man. She couldn't believe that he was the one who will replace Kakashi's absence.

What kind of coincidence is this? It's like a reunion.

In short, this meeting really annoyed everyone. The new member, Sai, seems like he really likes to piss off people. With his words as well as with his fake smile. Even though Shizuka didn't seem affected, it couldn't be denied that she was annoyed too.

"Long time no see, Shintarou," Yamato opened the conversation as the two of them walked towards the hospital where Kakashi was being treated.

"It's Shizuka," she corrected, pushing her glasses up. "And yes, long time no see, Tenzou."

"Please call me Yamato," corrected Yamato. After they reached the hospital gate, Tsunade and Shizune were already waiting. "Sorry, we're late. There's a problem."