thirteen.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN ❝ He is a canvas worthy of my artistry

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
❝ He is a canvas worthy of my artistry. ❞

THE SIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM MADE Naruto growl. His eyes had turned red and his pupils were narrowed like a fox, staring intently at the long blond-haired man who casually sat on Gaara's body. He did not know whether his friend had died or not. His darkened skin made Naruto not want to think that he was dead.

No, no way. There is no way Garaa is dead.

Naruto growled again, his fangs sharpened as he wanted to tear the person in front of him. But that feeling just disappeared after he felt someone had slapped his head lightly.

The teen glanced down, looking at Shizuka with a questioning look. "Calm down. We don't want the Kyuubi to take over your body."

Like magic, he could feel his body calmed down again. His appearance was back to normal and Naruto can think clearly again.

"I've heard that Jinchuriki Kyuubi is strong," the man with long hair, Deidara, took out a white bird from his robe. The bird then enlarged and enlarged to a height of 2 meters. "He is a canvas worthy of my artistry."

Deidara boarded his bird while carrying Gaara in its mouth. Then they flew towards the exit.

"Naruto and I will go after him," Shizuka spoke. 

"Very well," Kakashi nodded in agreement. Seeing the two immediately ran after the Akatsuki member.

"Why did you let them?" asked Chiyo, surprised by the team leader who casually let them go. "They are still young."

"It's okay. Shizuka with him."

○○○

"Control your emotions," Shizuka ordered. The two of them were standing on the cliff wall, glaring at Deidara who had been babbling about his art. Every now and then she glanced at Naruto who seemed to be trying his best to calm down and not let the Kyuubi take over. "From what the Sunagakure ninjas said," she trailed off. "He has a special clay jutsu. And the clay can explode at will."

Naruto nodded in understanding. "So we have to be quick to dodge" he took out a kunai, then he gave the chakra at the sharp edge. "or cut it."

"And try not to split," she added. "I'm sure he used this opportunity to take the Kyuubi too, nanodayo."

BOOM! a loud explosion sounded from within the cave. This was followed by the sound of iron scratching the ground. "Looks like they've started, hmmm," said Deidara. "accept this art of mine!"