thirty two.

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO❝ love me? ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
love me? 

SHIZUKA FLUTTERED HER EYES open as she woke up from her sleep. She sat for a few minutes to collect her soul and energy before carrying out her morning activities. She is someone who is always up early and always discipline. Even though she didn't do any missions that day.

Shizuka's morning activities were filled with stretching her body and doing morning exercises, such as running around Konoha ―although not now because Guy and Lee usually bothered her―

Shizuka sat in the outer corridor of her abode, which overlooked the inner garden which she cared for with all her heart. Sipping green tea while enjoying the spring breeze. She is already wearing her casual clothes, a beige blouse with a black ribbon on the collar, a short black skirt above the knees, and a light brown cardigan. She had also tied her hair in a low ponytail with a black ribbon.

In the background, radio voices echoed in the room. Playing the radio channel that Shizuka was looking forward to every morning.

"AND FOR CANCER!! YOU'RE SO LUCKY TODAY!" Shizuka's ears perked up at the mention of the luckiest zodiacs. "YOU HAVE TO BE WITH YOUR LOVED ONES. IT CAN BE FAMILY, FRIENDS, BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS, OR PEOPLE YOU LIKE!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE WITH THEM ALL THE TIMES, BUT TRY TO SPEND THE TIME TOGETHER!!"

Shizuka froze.

Her blood stopped. Her brain is empty. Her gaze was blurred. And her glasses are cracked.

What? What did they say? Shizuka didn't hear it wrong, right?

"HOW IS IT? IT'S EASY, RIGHT? YOU ARE SO LUCKY TODAY!!"

Easy?

They say it's easy?

Did you think this is that easy?

"ALRIGHT, NOW FOR LEO―"

Shizuka didn't hear it. Oha Asa's voice felt deaf in her ears. Her mind was still on her lucky item for today. It would be easy if her parents were still alive, she didn't have to bother. Or is it with Kakashi? No, he is a Hokage now. He must be busy.

And of course, the last option. It must be him.

The memory of yesterday's festival flashed through her mind. And her face successfully flushed again.

But, how should she be with him? Her ego is too high for her to be willing to do that easily.

What if she doesn't want to do it? Give up? In that case, she should stay indoors to avoid her bad luck.