Part of a cigarette

(Adira's P.O.V.)
I got myself together and stood up. I patted King on his neck "we're alone again, Bud" I whispered to him. He whinnied softly and I gave him a weak smile. I looked over him to see if he would be lame or got hurt in the explosion. Luckily I only saw some small scars but nothing to serious. I will look after him, but I have one more thing to do. I walked up to the body of the Blinder. "Let's pay a visit to your boss". King walked towards me and I laid the body on his back. He was still healthy to carry someone but I didn't want to put more weight on his back so I walked next to him. It took a while but eventually we arrived. "Adira? What happened?" Someone asked me. I turned around and saw one of my past stablehands, Julia. She had quit because of some family matters. "Julia. Can you please bring King home for me. I have some business to attend to" I asked her. She probably could see the rage in my eyes and nodded. I pulled the dead body from the stallions back before walking to his head. I patted his head and gave him some grain from my pocket. "I'll take care of you once Im home" I said. He snorted at me in understanding. I looked over at Julia and thanked her. She nodded in understanding and left with The Black King. I got my emotions under control and pulled the Blinder's body over my shoulder and walked inside. I arrived inside and saw everyone turn their heads towards me. "Thomas!" I screamed in anger. I saw him turn around and raise an eyebrow at me. I threw the body on the ground and he looked down at him. "Is that William?" Arthur asked looking at Tom, who nodded in responce. You could see his brain thinking what happened to William but also at me. I was still covered in dirt, blood and ash from the smoke. His eyes landed on my bullet wound. His face turned to concern and he stepped towards me. I immediatly grabbed my revolver and pointed it at him "don't. You. Dare" I growled at him. Other Peaky Blinders had grabbed their guns and pointed it to me. Arthur and John had their hand on their guns but it wasn't held up to me. "Put down your guns" Tom ordered everyone. They hesitantly lowered the guns but still got ready to shoot. "Did you kill William?" Thomas asked, "no. You killed him as soon as you ordered him to kill me on my own property" I sneered at him.

I watched Thomas look at both his brothers, like they just got busted

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
"Did you want to take over my business?" She demanded me. I hesitated for a moment. "Did you!" She screamed at me as she shook the gun. "Yes" I answered and watched her anger turn into disgust. "for you I was just like the last part of a cigarette that you throw on the street and leave it there to die. You ignitated me with your words but killed me with your actions. So what are you gonna say at my funeral now that you've killed me?" She said breaking through the silence, "Here lies the body of the person I betrayed without being the one who held the gun to her head" she said mimicking my voice. "Adira, I-" I started and slowly walked over to her. But before I could do anything else, she emptied one bullet from her chamber and hit me in my shoulder. I grabbed my shoulder and everyone raised their guns again. "Don't shoot!" I ordered and held one of my hand up at Arthur and John who now also had their guns raised at her "don't" I said to my brothers as I saw them try make their way to Adira. My brothers obeyed and stayed still. I knew if she wanted to actually kill me she would've aimed at my head because believe it or not she is one hell of a good shot. I felt blood trail down my hand as I grabbed my shoulder. "I don't care that you send someone to kill me. What I do care about, is the fact that he lit a fucking fire at the Commyr resulting in my family BURNING ALIVE!" She screamed in full rage but I could see the pain in her eyes as well. "You know how many of them died, Tom? Huh?" She asked me. I stayed silent because I knew the number. "105. Women and children got killed. No where to go. Trapped inside the place they called home". She continued to explain what it was like. Hearing their screams and feeling the heat. "I'll give you one warning Thomas Shelby. Come near me or my property again and I'll put a bullet between your eyes". She turned around after giving her final warning.  One of the Peaky Blinders members chuckled and whispered something to another guest of the Garrison. I watched Adira stop dead in her tracks. "What did you just say?" She growled as she slowly moved her head to glare at him. I looked over at the Blinder called Keith. If he was smart he would shut his mouth and apologize. "I said that they had it coming" Keith responded. I watched Adira chuckle before her look turned back to fury. As quick as a lightning strike, the bang of her gun filled the room and Keith's looked over at me with pure shock. His eyes screamed for me to kill her, but I stayed silent. The bullet went straight through his neck, making blood heavily pour from the wound. He gurgled on some blood as he fell to his knees while holding onto his neck. Adira looked back at me and took a few steps towards me. She took a hankerchief from her pocket and handed it to me. "Dont start a war you can't finish, Tom" she said before turning around. As she walked past Keith, who was still struggling to breath, she shot one last bullet through his head killing him.

(Polly's P.O.V.)
I watched Tom stare after Adira and after the door closed behind her, silence fell in the Garrison. I looked over at Tom and saw a blank look on his face. But I could tell he knew he messed up. "Scudboat, Curly, get the bodies out of here" Tommy ordered as he pointed at Keith's and William's bodies. "Rest of you. Get out". As the bar cleared out, I was the only one who stayed with Tommy. I watched him turn around and grab a bottle of whiskey. He sat down poured a drink and lit a cigarette. "I don't wanna hear it, Pol" he replied. I scoffed and shook my head at him "you let the one good person in your life walk away because of power" I said to him. "And who might that be?" He asked me, immediatly acting like Adira never existed. "You know who" I replied and looked at him and saw his though wall he built, tumble down in front of me.

 "You know who" I replied and looked at him and saw his though wall he built, tumble down in front of me

Published: 30th of october 2020