Biscuit?

*diclaimer: mention of sexual content.

(Adira's P.O.V.)
Me and Tom had started to go on different kind of dates. We also started to talk about buying a house together, instead of staying at each others house after a date. Or just randomly showing up at ones door and basically wanting a nice fuck. It's mainly Tommy who does that. But he has come to my door for bad nights as well. When he had just put a bullet in his white stallion he came to me. He looked so defeated and broken. So like the good girlfriend I am, I made him something to eat and gave him some tea. He wanted some whiskey, but it sucked for him, cause I had ran out of that. I started to get his mind of the horse. Talking about my day, my horses or future plans for us. Eventually we just had a cuddle night. When I woke up in the morning he was still there. This was a rare case because he is a true workalcoholic. So he get's up before dawn. But that day he just wanted to lay in my bed with me.

We had finished our latest date and we were walking with our arms linked through the streets. We finally arrived at my house and I unlocked the door before stepping inside. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to see Tommy patiently standing outside my door. What a gentleman. Eventhough he know he is allowed to come in he always waits for me to say something. Either for me to ask him to come in or say goodnight to him. Often when he had walked me home I had invited him inside for a drink, most nights it ended up in him falling asleep on the couch. So instead of telling him to go home and go to bed, I would lay a blanket over him. But most times he wakes up and he will sleepwalk over to my bedroom and fall asleep on my bed next to me. I smiled at him "tea or hot chocolate?" I asked him. "Tea will be fine, Love" he said stepping inside taking his coat off. I turned around and started to make tea. I watched him step next to me. "Yes?" I questioned at him.

 "Yes?" I questioned at him

I rolled my eyes at him. "You know where they are" I said to him and paid my attention back on the kettle. I heard him chuckle but walk off to retrieve a biscuit. Always have biscuits when Tommy Shelby is in your home. I heard crunching behind me knowing Tommy found his tressure and I shook my head laughing. The kettle boiled and I told Tommy to get to cups for the tea. He stayed in his place with a playfull smirk. I sighed before saying the thing he wants to hear "please". He nodded and walked to my cupboard. "Fucker" I whispered, "oi. I heard that" he said walking over to the table. We drank our tea in silence and eventually Tommy was reading the newspaper and I was reading a book. Not long after that the couch that I was sitting on dipped at someones weight. Tommy's lips connected to my neck and I hummed. He started to get me high but then he stopped and sat on the couch. This fucker always wanting the power with everything. "You serious?" I asked looking at him, "you can't kiss me, make me horny and then leave". He smirked at me, proud that he succeeded in making me annoyed. He told me that apperantly it's good sex when I am getting annoyed. Let me tell you that that didn't end well. I had told him to shut his cakehole or he'll be sleeping in the doghouse. I looked at him and furrowed my eyes. But he knew exactly what he wanted for this night.

Without a warning he grabbed me and smashed his lips onto mine

Without a warning he grabbed me and smashed his lips onto mine. Rough but with passion. He lifted me up from the couch and carried me up the stairs. He wasn't paying attention where he was walking and bumped against a small table with a vase that fell to the ground. He stopped the kiss and we both looked at the ground. It had shattered into a million pieces. "Really? Another vase" I said unimpressed, "I'll buy ya another" he said before kissing me again. We arrived in my bedroom and he threw me onto my bed and he hovered over me. While trying to take his shirt off.

He helped me out my dress and threw it on the floor

He helped me out my dress and threw it on the floor. Before starting his sweet love. Can't lie the sex is great with the man. He really shows you love and makes you feel wanted. And in true gentleman fashion he let's the female finish first. He is also great at the after care. He would run a bath and take one together. He will massage some bodywash onto your skin. This time we just laid with each other in bed. I had stood up to go to the bathroom and when I came back he had lit a cigarette in my bed.

 I had stood up to go to the bathroom and when I came back he had lit a cigarette in my bed

I shook my head but laid down next to him and stole the cigarette and took a hit. Before handing it back with a cheeky grinn, earning a playfull smile and a kiss on my forehead. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat and feeling his chest rise and fall as I fell asleep. His heartbeat and breathes keep my nightmares away. Maybe that's why we sleep together. We keep each others demons away. He hasn't heard the picks hit the walls anymore and I didn't see my abusive husband's face anymore. We where at peace.

Published: 7th of August