"Is this Park Jisung?"

"Yes, it is. Who is this?"

"Hello, Mr. Park! I'm calling on behalf of Ethan Green with Vogue Magazine. We have tried and failed to contact Mr. Zhong, but we were hoping to get into contact with you about a magazine shoot."

Jisung stared wide-eyed at his phone. "Me? Are you sure?"

The secretary laughed quietly into the receiver. "Yes, Mr. Park. Mr. Green is deadset on having you for his June edition. He says he would like to showcase a gay couple for the Pride Edition of Vogue. We are willing to pay for all travel accommodations for both you and Mr. Zhong."

"That would be amazing. Can I call you back once I talk to Chenle?" Jisung was practically buzzing in the middle of his kitchen.

"No problem, Mr. Park. When you return the call, ask for Paul Arlo, and we can confirm the details together."

"I will."

"Alright. Have a nice day, Mr. Park, from all the people at Vogue." Paul ended the phone call, and Jisung stood frozen with the phone to his ear. Vogue just offered him and Chenle a temporary job in New York. Vogue, the fashion magazine. In New York. With a professional photographer. Jisung dialed Chenle's number three times before he finally answered.

"What the hell do you want, Park Jisung?" Chenle cursed. Jisung could faintly hear Renjun's screams and Just Dance in the background, but he didn't care about anything other than telling Chenle that they were wanted by Vogue. Fucking Vogue!

"Chenle, Vogue wants us to do a magazine cover shoot," Jisung blurted.

A door slammed shut and the noise silenced. "What did you just say?" Chenle asked.

"Vogue wants us to do a cover shoot for them, Chenle. For Pride Month. Can you imagine how many kids, adults, whoever, would be overjoyed to see a gay couple for pride month? This is huge. We have to go."

"Of course we do. But what about college, Ji? You missed so much when we left for the fan meet tour." It was true. Jisung had missed a lot of important assignments and evaluations when they went on tour. His grade dropped considerably, and for a moment, he was scared he would lose his scholarship. He spent weeks after the tour staying from morning to night in the studio and doing his assignments.

"I'll be fine, Lele. It'll probably only be a few days." Chenle agreed after two minutes of flattering, and Jisung made a note to call Paul later. The day Jisung cleaned the house, Jaemin came home and immediately collapsed onto the couch. He didn't comment on the money or the spotless floors, and he dismissed Jisung when he tried to show him his letter. He sent it to his parents disheartened, and Jaemin left the next day before he was awake and came home before he finished at the studio. He was usually asleep when Jisung finally walked through the door, but other times Jisung found him laying on Jeno's side of the bed and holding the bundle of love notes to his chest like they were a bandage for his heart.

Jisung made himself a microwavable chicken dinner and ate alone. He made Jaemin one and left it on the counter, but he knew it would be left untouched. After tossing his trash and cleaning his single fork, he dialed the 212 number. Thankfully, Paul answered the phone, and they figured out the details. They would board the flight on May 16th, stay in New York until May 21st for additional interviews, and the magazine would be released on the 1st of June. Paul found them a hotel in the heart of NYC and agreed to let Seungmin come along.

May 16th found Jisung, Chenle, and Seungmin at the JFK airport for the second time. It was 74 degrees Fahrenheit, and Jisung was shivering in his hoodie. The amount of nervousness in his body was overwhelming, and he wasn't even sure why. Yes, it was a nationally acclaimed, popular magazine. And yes, he had no experience in modeling, but for some reason, he thought that wasn't the cause of his nerves.