Yoongi~Wrong number(1/2)

Y/N's POV:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My eyes were watering. The pain was unbearable. I couldn't do this anymore. I just couldn't.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cutting onions are gonna be the death of me.
As I was trying to bear through the tears making my vision blurry I felt pain shoot up my finger when I realized I accidently got a cut on my finger.
"Aigooo!!" I yelled as my voice echoed through the apartment.
Soon I heard the sound of rushed footsteps.
"What happened bab- oh no wait lemme get the first aid kit."
"No Yoongi I'll do it myself. I promised you that I'd make at least one good meal without your help to give you a break and I managed to mess that up too..." I said taking the first aid kit from his hand.
"But babe I love cooking for you. Its not a burden if that's what you think..."
"You're so sweet. I just wanted to do this one thing for you..."
I said facing my back to him and putting the kit on the table as I took out the bandages. I suddenly felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and I could feel Yoongi's hot breath on my neck. I hitched. I still couldn't get over the effect he had on me.
"Let me do it please."
"Ok fine" I said ultimately giving in.
We walked over to the couch as he began wrapping the Band-Aid around my finger.
"Yoongi do you remember that day?" I asked.
"When?"
"We were in this exact same position the day we talked for the first time."
"How could I forget..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---------------------FLASHBACK---------------------

"I don't know eonni should I ?" I said looking up at my older sister.
"I don't approve because he's a nerd obviously but if you really like him then go for it!"
"Yaaahh he's not a nerd... and plus I'm a nerd too..."
"What was his name again?"
"Kim Namjoon."
"So you like him huh?"
"I-I don't k-know."
"Then why are you asking me for so much advice on how to text guys?"
"Because he texted me this and I don't know how to reply."

"Oh my god he likes youuuu ooooooo" she said teasingly

"Eonni stop. Seriously tell me how to respond."
"See if you like him tell him. If you don't then tell him you don't. It's that simple."
"I don't really like like him but he's been really nice to me in class and I don't wanna break his heart." I said feeling conflicted.
"Don't lie to him if you don't like him. Be straight forward. Anyways its your choice I have to go now. Tell mom I'm having dinner at So-yeon's place. Byee!"
Soon I heard a *ding* and saw my phone light up. It was an unknown number texting me.

"Ugh it's probably just another one of the popular bullies from school

"Ugh it's probably just another one of the popular bullies from school. I'll send it later."
I lay there on my bed thinking about how to answer Namjoon. After laying in bed for another half an hour I decided that I would tell him that I like him too.
I opened my messages up and typed the message out trying to be as nice as possible and as quick as possible and switched off my phone. I didn't even wanna see the reply. But little did I know I texted it to the wrong person.
I didn't even wanna see the reply. But little did I know I texted it to the wrong person.