CHAPTER 44

This is getting so boring,let's just fast forward it.

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN WONYOUNG GIVE BIRTH...

Yuri,Chaewon and the others were at the school busy doing something when Yuri suddenly get a call from Yujin.

'Wait,let me answer this.' Yuri said,excusing herself.

'Who's that?' Chaewon said,feeling aware again at who's calling her girlfriend.

'Don't worry,it's just your YOUNGER SISTER.' Yuri answered her,before leaving.

'What is her problem again?..' Yuri mumbled before answering Yujin's call.

'YA! What's your problem again? I'm busy...'

'Busy,my bad.Go here at the hospital right now.Wonyoung,she's...she's going to give birth...'

'W-what?!! Give birth? Now?'

'Yes,now...I'll hang up now.See you later...'

As soon as Yujin ended the call,Yuri immediately went back to the room.

'Sorry,I'm leaving first.See you later.' Yuri grabbed her bag and left.

'YA! JO YURI,WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!!' Yena shouted,but Yuri already left.

Upon seeing Yuri leaving,Chaewon asked them something.

'What date is it today?' Chaewon asked.

'24th of August,why?' Minju answered her.

'It can't be...' Chaewon mumbled.

'I'm sorry,I'm leaving too.' Chaewon said,following her girlfriend who just left a few minutes ago.

Yena and Minju even get more confused at why those two are acting like that.

Yuri was still waiting for a taxi outside the school.

Chaewon managed to catch her.

'LOVE!!!' Chaewon shouted at Yuri,approaching her.

'Why did you follow me?'

'You're going to the hospital,right?' Chaewon asked.

'H-How did you...' Yuri asked,dumbfounded at why Chaewon knew where she's going.

'Stupid...of course,I know.You can't hide anything from me,you know...'

Chaewon get a taxi and went together to the hospital with Yuri.

Minutes later,they arrived.

Yuri received a text message from Yujin.

'We're here at room 15,come here.'

'Why is this dog texting me at this time? She just said Wonyoung is giving birth an hour ago,,,' Yuri mumbled,but still went to that room.

Yuri calmly opened the door.

Yuri sees Yujin and Wonyoung along with a baby.

'Oh,Yuri-unnie,you're here.' Yujin said.

'What's this,Ahn Yujin? Are you pranking us again?' Chaewon asked,while Yuri was froze on her spot,unable to utter a word.

'I'm not,unnie.See it for yourself...' Yujin said,making Chaewon see Wonyoung with her baby.