Chapter 13: Found you

A week later, Jeno had settled into the estates. Mrs. Jung was absolutely thrilled to have Jeno at her home. She truly loved Jeno so much and wanted to treat him like her own son. She told Jeno to call her mom whenever he felt comfortable enough to. Jeno was thrilled to finally have a family that he's always dreamt about. Jeno had his own room that was bigger than the entire attic, however he stayed humble knowing that his was not all his, it was the estates and he was merely just borrowing it for the time being. Jaehyun did not mind having Jeno, in fact he actually preferred it. It took some weight off his shoulders that was too heavy for him to carry but was not a problem for Jeno to carry. Jeno really was just naturally perfect. He was intelligent, polite, and listened well. He never disobeyed anyone and always followed the rules. He has no flaws in the Jung family's eyes. The only thing Jaehyun worried for Jeno was if Jeno started making friends who might be 'imperfect' to his mother's eyes. What might happen? Jaehyun decided to keep a close watch just incase Jeno had to go through what he went through with Jungwoo.

Doyoung had settled into Taeyong's extremely fancy and modern mansion. He really didn't think it could get any bigger than Jaehyun's. The size was similar (Taeyong exaggerated that his house was bigger) but the interior looked like it had been untouched. Probably was untouched most days since Taeyong was right, there really wasn't anyone home.

"Just how many pools does this house need," Doyoung scoffed as he looked around. There was a pool outside, and inside.

The house design was particular, everything was embedded into the house. It was absolutely gorgeous.

"Feel free to do whatever you want here," Taeyong said as he flopped on the couch

"Feel free to do whatever you want here," Taeyong said as he flopped on the couch. "There's not much I guess. Just eye candy."

Doyoung finally understood Taeyong and his problems. At first he couldn't understand Taeyong. He's a billionaire, parents are barely home, he can do whatever he wants, what is the big deal? But actually being in this big house, all alone must be incredible lonely. It was dead quiet even with the two of them being there, imagine being alone almost every day, no wonder he didn't want to go home. Also, the outdoor and indoor pool, Doyoung understood why some people might want to be friends with Taeyong just for the possessions he has.

"Should we share a room?" Doyoung asked. He thought being in a room all by himself would get a bit lonely for him. At least Jeno had Jaehyun and Mrs. Jung coming to see him all the time.

"You don't want your own room?"

"Nope, I just want to share it with you. It'll be less lonely that way."

"Sure! Yeah I would like that!" Taeyong smiled and got up from the couch. "Come follow me, I'll show you the room!"

Taeyong showed Doyoung his room. "It's the smallest room of the house, hope you don't mind."

"