Chapter 11: Jaehyun's Closure

Johnny drove Jaehyun to his house. Jaehyun was quiet in the car ride. He sat in the passenger seat looking out the window on the way to Johnny's house.

They pulled up to the familiar driveway of Johnny's house

They pulled up to the familiar driveway of Johnny's house. Johnny's house was more modern. He lived alone because his family lived separately. His mom and dad had a million dollar divorce when Johnny was 14 and his younger brother was 13. Mark decided to go live with his dad in Canada, but Johnny did not want to go to Canada or Chicago with his mom. He already had many friends here in Korea. Since he could not decided, his parents got him a house to live in Gangnam. They frequently visited so that Johnny would not get lonely. Johnny didn't mind at all. He was in a lot of different friend groups from different schools and Johnny's house was the main house for parties and kickbacks.

Jaehyun got out of the car and walked into Johnny's house and walked into his room and laid down on his bed as if it was his own room.

"Jae, at least change into more comfortable clothes," Johnny said as he opened his closet and took out clothes that Jaehyun usually wore at his house.

Jaehyun didn't argue and started changing. He dropped the suit he was wearing on the floor and changed into more comfortable clothes. After changing he snuggled into Johnny's bed covers. Jaehyun was exhausted from his emotions, he didn't want to do anything or think about anything.

"Aigoo," Johnny said as he picked up Jaehyun's suit to hang it up. Johnny left the room and came back with a glass of water and a wet towel to wipe Jaehyun's face before he went to sleep. He sat on the edge of the bed where Jaehyun was laying down. "Have some water," Johnny said as he helped Jaehyun up to a sitting position. Johnny always took care of Jaehyun because he had a soft spot for Jae.

Jaehyun did not have many friends and seemed lonely due to his overprotective parents while Johnny had a lot of friends and rarely felt lonely. He was Jaehyun's best friend and didn't want his friend to feel bad. As Jaehyun drank the water, Johnny wiped Jaehyun's face and neck with the wet towel to kind of wash his face. After he drank the water, Jaehyun laid back down on the pillow. Johnny patted Jaehyun's hair a couple times until he fell asleep. Patting Jaehyun's hair always made him relax and made him go to sleep. Johnny cleaned up the water and towel, got washed up, changed and he sat on the other side of the bed next to Jaehyun. It was late at night, about 1AM. He opened up his phone and opened up the message app.

Johnny—> Mark:

Hey dude what are you doing?

Mark—> Johnny:

Whats up hyung! I'm not doing much

Johnny—> Mark:

Can I call you?

Mark —> Johnny

Sure thing

Johnny got up from the bed as Jaehyun continued to sleep. He went out to his living room and sat on the couch and proceeded to call his brother. "Hey Mark."