The girls busted out laughing, Lexi joked about her admiring fans but deep down she was scared. Her father hired extra security to follow her around and took self defense courses. She even started carrying mace and a gun.

Lexi looked over towards the mystery man, but he was nowhere to be found. Lexi was pretty disappointed, but she got over it as another whiskey was put in front of her by the waiter. She took another drink and then felt two hands running down the side of her arms.

The girls were smirking at the mystery man behind her.

Someone leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Dance with me."

She turned around and there he was. She immediately smiled and took his hand, "I didn't think you were going to come over, figured you were just going to stare at me all night."

"I had to make sure you didn't have a boyfriend."

"Maybe I didn't bring him."

Lucas looked bummed, "So, you do have a boyfriend?"

Lexi smiled, "No."

Lucas started laughing and leaned in, "Good."

He pulled her in and they started dancing. Man could she dance. Her hips were swaying and grinding into Lucas, which was making him lose all sense of control. He was beyond happy this girl was still single. They danced and grinded on each other for a while until he turned her so she was facing him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and his arms around her waist.

"What's your name?" He asked, running his thumb along her lower back, giving her goosebumps all over her body.

"Lexi, yours?"

"Lucas... I want you so bad, Lexi."

Lexi smiled, pulling Lucas into her for the best kiss either one has ever had. Both their friends, watching from a distance with what was happening between the two of them.

"Your place or mine?" She whispered in his ear.

He groaned, "Mine!"

He grabbed her hand, "Wait, I have to tell my friends I'm leaving and grab my purse."

He pulled Lexi back to her friends, where she told everyone she was leaving and she would call them later.

They headed out the door together, she was surprised when they jumped into an SUV that had a driver. He instantly pulled her onto his lap. Straddling him, she started grinding her hips into him, making him moan loud as they kissed.

He couldn't believe what this girl was doing to him. Not only was she setting off fireworks throughout his whole body, he was taking her back to his place. A place no female has ever been to; for obvious reasons.

They pulled up to his mansion and he pulled her inside. Once the door was shut he ran his hands down her side, grabbing her ass as he picked her up, taking off to the bedroom.

In a matter of seconds both were completely naked.

******

The next morning, Lexi opened her eyes, her limbs intertwined with his. She was a little sore, but completely satisfied. She got up straddling his hips, and started kissing his neck. He woke up with a big smile on his face.

Lexi whispered in his ear, "I don't suppose you want me to properly thank you for last night before I have to leave?"

He looked into her eyes, "Hmmmm, what did you have in mind?"

She placed a condom on his already hardened member and lowered herself on him.

"Fuck me." He hissed out as his eyes rolled back into his head.

And that's just what she did... bouncing and grinding on him as he grabbed a hold of her hips to help guide her. He brought her up slightly and slammed her down; hard, both screaming out each other's name as they had their release.

She got off and laid beside him. He removed the condom and tossed it with the others and wrapped his arms around her pulling her in to snuggle.

"You're incredible. Where have you been all my life?" Lucas asked her, both still breathing heavily.

She started smiling, "Around, but I unfortunately have to go, work calls me."

"It's Saturday?"

"People work on Saturdays too, silly."

"Well what about tonight? Are you free because I would like to take you out on a date and properly get to know you."

She looked over at him, confused, "This usually isn't how one night stands work, Lucas?"

"Is that what you want, a one night stand?" Lucas asked, a little disappointed.

She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. When they parted she whispered, "I wasn't expecting you, Lucas."

"I definitely wasn't expecting you either, Lexi, but here we are. Let me take you out."

"I'd love that, but I'm busy all day and it goes until 11:00 at the earliest tonight, but I'm free tomorrow?"

"Perfect," he grabbed his phone, she gave him her number and he was pleased when her phone rang and she didn't give a fake number.

"Let's shower together." He said, uncovering their bodies.

"I can't, I really need to leave so I can get ready for my stuff today."

He got on his phone and ordered her an Uber, He hovered over her, "Well, you'll get the shower out of the way then."

Jumping into the shower, they started washing each other's bodies. Once they rinsed off, he picked her up and backed her against the wall. He slammed his cock into her, she felt so good. They were craving each other and couldn't seem to get to enough of one another.

"God, baby... you feel so good." He groaned out.

Lexi's head went back and she had another amazing orgasm. He was close too, he continued thrusting in and out before he pulled out fast. She put her legs down quickly and got down on her knees, stroking and sucking him until she drank every last drop of him.

Once they dried off, she put her dress she wore last night before back on. He put on a pair of sweats and white shirt before they headed downstairs.

"I should warn you, my friends spent the night here last night and I'm guessing they will all be in the kitchen when you leave."

"Ohhh, the walk of shame." She teased. He loved how carefree she was.

Sure enough, heading downstairs there were a ton of men sitting in the kitchen eating.

She was confused why there were so many men there. Maybe it was a bachelor party or something last night.

The Uber driver beeped when he pulled up.

"I'll text you tomorrow, I'm thinking I'll pick you up at 6:00 and I'll take you out for a nice dinner?"

"Perfect."

Lucas leaned in and kissed her gently, becoming more heated as the kiss continued not caring that his guys were all watching.

The driver beeped again before they broke their kiss.

"Your rides paid for, tip and everything."

"Thank you, I better go before he leaves me here... then I'll really be late for work, I can't piss off my boss." She gave Lucas one more quick kiss, and waved at the guys, "Bye boys."

She got in the cab and drove away. Little did they know they would be seeing each other a lot sooner than tomorrow.