Part 6 - The Castle

* Hadrian's POV *
Once we reached the other side of the lake, we could see the beautiful castle and I couldn't wait to go inside. I carefully let Orcus slither off my shoulders and into the bushes, so that she could hunt herself some lunch and come find me later. I jumped out of the boat and waited for the others once we were all out I followed the other kids to the steps where we were told to wait. "What house do you think you'll be in Hadrian?" I turned to talk to Luna when I was shoved into Draco he grabbed my shoulders and helped me up, I gave him a grateful smile and turned to see who pushed me. I didn't recognise them but they sneered down at me "Potter, what are you doing hanging with the Death Eaters, tsk tsk Albus won't be happy", great I've been here all of 5 seconds and one of my brothers stupid friends think they can insult me. He looked to Draco who was being held back by Neville, I smiled which effectively stopped them laughing and made them stop in their tracks.

I looked dead in the eyes and smiled "You probably don't know this but I'm not someone you want as an enemy. Now apologise to Draco before I make you", I made sure to use an innocent and cold voice which made it all the more terrifying. The boy was shaking but now everyone was looking and he decided he couldn't back down.

"Oh yeah how?", regaining some of his confidence he laughed with his friends joining in. "Like this", I held out my hand and pushed some of my magic down at him, his knees buckled and he fell to the floor. "Apologise", I warned once more, he shook his head "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" I laughed and willed my magic to start some damage, he began to twitch as his blood slowly grew hotter.

"You might what no apologise", Luna said while giggling, the boy now felt like his blood was bubbling, in reality he was fine it was just a trick of the brain. He began to scream and yell "I'm sorry I'm sorry just make it stop!" I smiled and recalled my magic. "That wasn't so hard was it?" He ran away from me with his friends following. I looked to Draco who smiled and hugged me "thank you".

* Tom's POV*
I walked of the boat and began walking up the steps the Barty and Bella were busy talking about the Slytherin house and Crabbe and Goyle were busy eating. "What's going on with the green eyed beauty" I turned and Barty pointed to a group of people. I motioned for them to follow and walked closer to the group.

The green eyed beauty was smiling "You probably don't know this but I'm not someone you want as an enemy. Now apologise to Draco before I make you", I couldn't look away it was him. My little serpent. My mate. He's beautiful.

"Oh yeah how?", the boy laughed. Idiot."Like this", He held out his hand and the other boys knees buckled and he fell to the floor. "Apologise", he warned once more, he shook his head "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" He laughed and while the boy screamed.

"You might what no apologise", Luna said while giggling, he began to scream and yell "I'm sorry I'm sorry just make it stop!". "That wasn't so hard was it?" He ran away from me with his friends following. Someone hugged my mate "thank you".

I was about to curse him when someone opened the doors and a professor stepped towards us and lead us into the hall.

* Harry's POV *
We walked into the hall and everyone stated I immediately looked over to the Gryfindoor table where Fred and George were smiling back at me. Unfortunately Albus, Lilian, Hermione and Ron were also in Gryfindoor but they were scowling at me instead. When we reached the front of the room, Mcgonagall explained the houses but I zoned out slightly since I knew all the information anyway. I was focused on a boy which brown hair and dark hazel eyes, he looked handsome and he was staring at me.