Part 27 - The Lake

* Tom's POV *
I wrapped my arms around him tight, "Kitten you know I would never say those things because I don't believe them". He buried his face in my chest while other students faced the bogart. After a while he seemed to have calmed down, but I knew he was still thinking about the bogart, as brave as he is he's awful at hiding his emotions.

Class finished and we headed to Care of Magical Creatures. He held my hand and we walked ahead of the others, I wanted to keep close to him and make sure he was okay. That combined with the image my bogart took was enough for me to feel over protective. We walked down the cobbled path towards Hagrids hut where the class was meeting.

Halfway down the path hades moved closer and wrapped his tail around my thigh, I moved my arm to hang around his waist. I smiled down at him, there is no way either of them are taking my kitten. I need a way to cheer him up and prove I'm not leaving.

We arrived at the hut as Hagrid began talking, the useless twins were with their little group at the front once again bragging that Hagrid was their friend. Hagrid explained that he had a surprise today for everyone and that it will be very interesting, with that he told everyone to follow him a little but into the woods.

We reached a small clearing where Hagrid told us to wait with our books, Neville was having a hard time with his book and after laughing Luna helped calm it down. Once Hagrid returned most people were stood watching as a huge hippogriff emerged, I looked towards Hagrid who now had a necklace of dead ferrets. I saw Draco scowling at me on the right and tightened my grip on Hades, Hagrid moved to stand in front of us.

"So I need a volunteer, to approach Buckbeack", Albus and Lilian of course stepped forward talking about all of their extra training from their parents and since they were so powerful this task would be easy. I rolled my eyes honestly, as long as you are respectful hippogriffs are relatively easy to deal with, but Hagrid must have caught me. "Tom isn't it? How about you try", the twins smirked probably hoping I would be injured, my kitten looked up and I smiled to reassure him. I walked in front of the hippogriff and bowed my head in front of him, I waited until he bowed back and moved to pet his feathers. I turned and smiled at hades, I caught Malfoy shuffling closer to him and smirked. I placed my hand on Buckbeack's head and lead him towards Hades, the crowd of people moved back as hades stood still.

I reached down for his hand and placed it under mine on buckbeak's head. "Hagrid do something!" Albus complained in the background, "Tom I don't think that's a good idea, back away from Buckbeack slowly boys", I rolled my eyes and smirked. I picked hades up and placed him on Buckbeack's back, he squeaked "what are you doing Tom?!". "RIDDLE! What are you doing, you're going to kill him!", Malfoy ran towards us, I scoffed and climbed up behind him, wolfing his waist I whispered "hold on kitten". "Boys get down from there", Hagrid yelled, I turned Buckbeack around and held hades hips. "What the hands RIDDLE!!!!", Malfoy yelled followed by Hermione "Hagrid do something you're the teacher!".

Hagrid moved closer to us when Buckbeack reared up, forcing him to move back "you know Hagrid you're a COMC teacher you should show some respect", with that I nodded to Buckbeack who began running and then took off into flight. I could hear the twins cheering and Bella giggling in the background. We scored through the sky with the wind gently hitting our faces, we scored through the sky and over the lake.

I whispered in his ear "I wanted to talk about what happened in DADA. Never think that you aren't good enough, you mean everything to me and I would never leave you, I love you kitten". I felt his breathing hitch and instantly thought it was a mistake. He turned around carefully to look at me, his eyes held tears "Don't you think for a second I'm leaving you, I love you too". I kissed him and he turned to straddle my hips, I moved to kiss his neck leaving love bites over his perfect, pale neck. He shivered slightly and let out little moans as his breath grew faster.

After a while of Buckbeack circling the lake it was time to head back, hades turned and sat down again with my arms wrapped around his chest. He leaned into my touch as we flew back, we reached the clearing where all the students were sat on the rock wall waiting for either us or the lesson to be dismissed. Buckbeack glided lower to the floor before touching down and running before slowing down and stopping. I jumped off and held my arm out for Hades, I should have but I didn't expect him to jump at me, I quickly moved and held him up. He wrapped his legs around my middle, with my hands on his thighs holding him up. "Thanks Buckbeack", I pated his side and he bowed before walking back over to a corner, probably waiting for a ferret.

"Nice neck Hades!", Bella shouted from our group who were walking over to us. My kitten hid his face in my neck and I chuckled slightly before kissing his head. "Enjoy the fly?" Fred smirked, I was about to answer when I unfortunately heard Malfoy's voice. "You're not dangerous at all are you?", he strode over to Buckbeack without bowing and as expected Buckbeack reared up and kicked his arm. He fell to the floor "It's killed me! It's killed me", I still had Hadrian in my arms who was giggling.