Chapter 4

Snapes pov
*SMACK*
she slapped me right across my cheek there has got to be a hand print as that was the hardest slap I have ever received in my life, I was shocked I didn't know what to do and neither did the other professors by the look of it as they were just as shocked as I was maybe even more. She got up and ran if I don't know where I presume her dorm but her friend issy would be there so why would she go there oh I don't know why am I even bothered. It took me a few minutes to regain my composure and sense of what happened and when I did I was angry actually I was more than angry I was outraged, I got up from where I was sitting to go and find that was until Dumbledore called my name "Severus leave her we can talk to her tomorrow I presume she is very upset and angry and needs a few hours to think about what she has done" he says quietly but reassuring. " No she needs teaching a lesson Albus she can't go round hitting members of staff" I shouted "Severus leave it I will deal with it tomorrow" he says with a glint in his eyes "fine whatever you say" I reply annoyed and fed up. I walk to my chambers and try and get some sleep but I can't help thinking is there more to her past that she isn't telling us or is she just that threatened by her past she doesn't like it being brought up.

Y/Ns pov
I ran back to my common room and into my dorm I locked the door so know one could get in not even issy I don't want her asking what happened as what I'm I supposed to say oh you know issy I have a terrible past and Snape just happened to be there so I told him oh hold on I also have a crush on him I have since 2nd year. Ye she would probs think I'm a lunatic and psycho, ugh I'm gonna have to apologise to him tomorrow for hitting him great can't wait for that.
Time skip to morning in great hall Y/Ns pov
I was walking into the great hall and everyone was staring at me including the teachers Snape looked angry and professor dumbledore looked upset at me great what have I done I go to my house table and sit next to Matt and issy, I hear my name got called so I turn round, "psst Y/N is it true you hit Snape you actually hit him" Draco asked with a bit of a chuckle in the question "ye it is how'd you know" I say annoyed that him out of all people are asking me that, "oh wow that's badass Y/N srsly it is" he replied, ugh he gets on my nerves at times, "you still didn't answer my question how do you know" I said angrily at him, "oh pansy was coming to the great hall to get me and seen you slap him" he says sarcastically "oh I'm gonna kill her" I reply angrily will standing up and banging my fists on the table causing my plate to crack I look around the room to see where she is and sure enough she's sat next to Blasie no doubt talking about me and yesterday, I walk up to her and surprise her by grabbing her pony tail and wrapping it around my fist I shove her head down into her food and held her there, everyone in the great hall was looking at me know I grab my wand out and shout, "Avada ked-" but just before I can finish the spell professor Snape casts the spell "expelliarmus" my wand goes flying out of my hand and professor Snape and dumbledore come over and take me to his office everyone else goes to lesson and breakfast is over now. I sit in a chair opposite dumbledore and snake is stood next to dumbledore.

Dumbledores pov
I was just sat in the great hall watching all the lovely students when I hear Y/N yell I'm gonna kill her I watch her carefully to see who she is on about and see her walk up to pansy Parkinson and grab her pony tail and wrap it around her knuckles a couple of time, if I'm being honest I had to hold a laugh in as this is funny but I know I shouldn't be laughing and doing something when I look back Y/N has pansys head in her food and her wand out ready to cast a spell oh no this can't be good just before she finishes the spell avada kedarva Severus yells expelliarmus and her wand goes flying me and Severus both get up and take her to my office she sits down in front of me with Snape next to me and just looks at the floor, Snape puts her wand on my desk in front of me, he must have picked it up on the way out of the great hall, "Y/N I know you must be angry that pansy has told the school about you slapping and teacher and about your past but you can't go round trying to kill her with the spell avada kedarva" I say peacefully to her "I know professor it just she got on my nerves and im not in the best mood this year" she reply's while still looking at the ground, "I know you aren't professor Snape told me but dear you need to talk to us so we can help you" I say while still looking at her, "yes professor I'm so sorry it won't happen again" she reply's while feeling guilty "that's okay Y/N but me and Snape have had a chat and believe it's best for you to have detention for the rest of the year for slapping him do you understand" "yes sir I'm sorry professor Snape for slapping you I just got angry I know that's no excuse I am sincerely sorry" she says while looking at him "that's okay Y/N your forgiven just don't do it again" Snape reply's rather kinder than usual. I let her go and tell her to go to her first lesson which is DADA.