• S & A •

Chapter nine ~

His heavy breathing got louder with every step he took which caused the male next to him to roll his eyes.

"We've been walking for 10 minutes Aries" Scorpio informed him.

"It's different when we're walking up instead of straight." Aries spoke which Scorpio just shook his head as a response.

"This is the only way of sneaking in that I was able to find." Scorp told as he adjusted something on his head.

Aries snorted

His grey eyes turned to see what was so funny

"Your horns are poking through your hat~" Aries commented as he hid a giggle. Scorpio frowned but sighed

Unfortunately, the two boys had to wear hats to cover their horns along with dark clothing to make them a bit unnoticed with the help of the night.

Scorpio being a leader and son of a lord.....his horns were bit wider than his friends.

"we literally look so stupid" Aries told him and Scorpio smirked

"Are you mad that your horns aren't big enough to stick out?" Scorpio asked in a baby tone which caused Aries to laugh

"stop being inappropriate" Aries demanded and Scorpio then discovered how his words may have sounded. This realization made his cheeks a bit red.

"Hey! I didn't mean it like that!" Scorpio let out but they both ended up with little laughs together.

Scorpio and Aries kept walking to their destination as the conversation grew more and more...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

They each grabbed a box to carry back up to home.

"Be careful with that one. It has glass" Libra told Leo and he nodded with a smile.

"Who's gonna get that one?" A gentle voice asked as she gestured to a large box up on a shelf.

"Capricorn" Libra answered and Cancer nodded.

It was only the four of them up in Zoid Heart with the supplies.

Leo, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn were assigned to get the boxes since they didn't have anything in their schedule.

"Capricornnnnnn!" Libra echoed that made the exact male to enter the room. She eyed him slowly and pointed to the box

"That's yours"

Capricorn quickly walked over and now had the supplies in his hands. He looked back at the two girls

"This would be the last of it, correct?"

"For you, yes. Cancer, there's a box in Section 6H for you. Can you get that? After that's done....we can go back up." Libra informed and they all nodded.

Cancer walked further and headed towards her section. The more steps she took made her stomach turn.

Cancer felt weird as she walked inside Section 6H.

Relief swept over her as she found the box and quickly grabbed it...

But was stopped

She turned to face two pairs of eyes looking down at her.

"Hey"

"I know we look stupid..please ignore that."

"...."