Snatched

Yogurt Cup's P.O.V. (yet still)

It's been a few months, and I've since gotten the house renovated from materials I found at the old hardware stores. 

The house was repainted with new coats of the same colors, the rickety old wooden door was replaced with a shiny new white-colored one, and floors and walls all around the inside of the house were renovated and made brand new.

I also added some interesting decor to the interior of the house, with things like a giant, squishy baby-blue couch, some small, sparkly strings of shiny metal stars draped around the ceiling borders, thick red-velvet curtains, and my personal favorite, a colorful vase of seemingly magical glowing roses perched atop a petite little glass table. 

More importantly, however, something major had occurred earlier today. The other objects I saw in the woods all those many weeks ago, as well as some others I haven't ever before seen, had finally arrived here in Yoylecity. According to what that orange speaker box had said then, the objects were coming here to Yoyleland to climb a mountain: 'Yoyle Mountain'. It was most likely for a challenge, but now it seems that nobody is competing for anything anymore.

Was BFDIA cancelled?

Perhaps, but that's not my main concern; right now, I just want to see my friends again. They probably either miss me dearly or can't remember me at all. Regardless, I only hope that if they do remember me, that they at least aren't mad at me for running off with Leafy all that time ago. I sigh and head out of my house and on my way into the inner city.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

I continue on my way down the seemingly empty city streets until I reach the inner city, near a colossal monument with a small metal sign nearby that reads, "The Great Yoyle Needy".

What a strange name, and certainly quite ironic in that Needle despises that 'Needy' nickname, yet the tower with that word in its name bears a small resemblance to her, as if it were even built to represent her.

I make a right and pass it, ambling about until I overhear some fairly close conversation. 

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

"I don't know how to solve, like, anything. So I'm glad we're finally going to be able to learn from other scientific endeavors."

"Hmm, yeah, that sounds nice, but who are these 'others', again? And how do you know whether this building really is what you think it is?"

"Well, I think it's a science museum, because the sign says 'Science Museum'. And we're here now. Let's go in." 

I watch quietly as they arrive just outside the worn, old building and prepare to enter it. 

"I really don't think this is necessary." 

"It is."

"But there's so much science to be done in the outside world!"

"No, there isn't."

"Why would you ever want to enter a dilapidated old building, anyway?"

"To find science treasure."

Suddenly, Golf Ball and Tennis Ball are interrupted by Needle dashing up to them.

"Stop right there! What do you think you're doing?"