May We Meet Again

"I'm taking you somewhere. The car has enough fuel to bring us there." I tell Clarke after I wake her up. "I hate surprises." Clarke says jokingly. "I know. But it's worth it." I smile. "I don't want to get up. I'm tired." She says. "I'll give you a kiss if you wake up." She smiles. "Deal!" She says excitedly as she pops up. "Have to catch me first!" I run downstairs and onto the couch. In a second she's next to me, and my lip connect to hers. She starts pulling my clothes off, and even though I want to keep going, I know we have to get there by sunset. "We have to go babe. I'm sorry." "Ok." She pouts. "You're so cute Clarke." She smiles, and kisses me again. After a moment we break apart. "I found this," I say as I hold out two bottles of beer. "Hell yeah." She says. I pour some into a glass, and hold it out to her. "We can have some now, and more later." I say. I pour my own glass. "Cheers." I say. Then my vision goes black. "To those we've lost, and to those we shall soon find." I say, as I hold my cup out." Clarke nods. My vision goes back to normal. "You dropped your glass, but thankfully I saw your vision coming and I caught it." Clarke says. "How did you know?" I ask. "You kind have a weird look. I don't know, I can just tell." She laughs. She hands me back my glasses. "Well let's try this again." I say.

We clink glasses, and after we finish we head to the car. "So, what did you remember?" She asks. I start the engine. "We were drinking together after Finn died. I said, "To those we've lost, and to those we shall soon find." I guess drinking with you made me vision it. We drive for a couple more hours. I cover Clarke's eyes as she walks out of the car. "I already know where we are. I can hear the waves." Clarke says. I uncover her eyes. "Surprise!" I say. She laughs and hugs me. "Thank you. You know how much I love the beach." She says. I smile and kiss her. Every time I kiss her it feels more magical then the time before. Everyday is like a new adventure with Clarke. I need to tell her how I feel.

I put down a blanket on the sand. I sit down with Clarke and we enjoy the noise of the waves and the birds around us. "The suns about to set." I say. "It's going to be beautiful. But not as beautiful as you." Clarke says. "How cliche." We laugh. "When I have the visions or memories, I can feel what I felt in that situation. And every time I was with you, I was amazed by your courage and strength. Even though I was the commander, I looked up to you. I loved you." I say. "Even after Mount Weather, I couldn't stay mad at you. As soon as I saw you, I knew I would break. I knew I loved you deep down." Clarke responds. I smile, and we cuddle up together. "I never stopped thinking about you. After you were gone, I didn't think I'd be able to make it. But Madi helped. She reminded me of you. I wish you could of met her." Clarke says. "We really sound crazy." We laugh again. "I love you." Clarke says. My face lights up. "We're soulmates. We are destined to be together in any world, or in any version of reality. I love you. No matter if you're Clarke of the sky people or Clarke from the zombie apocalypse. You will always be the love of my life. I know I didn't say it back when I was the commander, but I wish I had. I've always loved you."
—————-
Thank you so much for reading this book! I want to end it here. Definitely check out my other Clexa books, they're all different then this. I also will be writing a story about Cazzie from Atypical. (Cassie and Izzie) so if you watch that show make sure to check it out. Thank you for all the support on my other books as well!