Different

I wake up before Clarke, and the first thing I see are her lips close to mine. I give her a soft kiss, and her eyes flutter open. "Morning." I say. She smiles. "What do you want to do?" I ask her. "Just kiss me." She says, as she moves closer to me. I do what she says, and I press my lips to hers. She moves on top of me, as her body is pressed on mine. She takes off her shirt, and I look into her eyes. "Are you sure?" I ask her. "Yes." She says. She takes off my shirt and bra, and I remove hers. Once we're naked I admire her, she's so beautiful. She kisses me passionately, and the kiss becomes more urgent. She kisses down my neck, staying there for a bit. She trails kisses down my body, and I smile.

(Time skip)
I'm facing away from her, as her body is pressed up against mine. She trails her hand up and down my arm, admiring my tattoo. I turn to face her. I smile, and she smiles back. I kiss her lightly, and the kiss gets deeper. "Again?" I ask. She nods, and I get on top of her. "My turn." I say. She smiles and I kiss her deeper. My tongue dances with hers, and all I can think about is this moment.

Later..
We sit together at the dinner table, and I get the food ready. "This should be a pasta night." I say, as I smile at Clarke. She agrees, and I heat up the pasta. I hand her a can, and I sit down next to her. Our chairs are closer together then before, and I place my hand over hers on the table. "Did you always know that you were into me?" Clarke jokes. "I knew there was something different about you. And when you almost got killed by that zombie was when I really know you meant a lot to me. I would do anything to keep you safe." I say. I give her a quick kiss, and she blushes. "I caught you looking at me sometimes." I say, smiling. "I caught you looking too." She says. We both laugh, and soon we're cuddling together in our bed. "I don't want to ever leave." She says. "You don't have to Clarke." She smiles, and I press my lips to hers. I wrap my arms around her, and we fall asleep cuddling.