94

ARIZONAS POV
It's been hours since she's woken up and she's stopped talking. I don't wanna doubt tom because I know he's amazing and there's no way in hell amelia would you let him cut into her skull if he wasn't anything but perfect, but I'm worried. She woke up. Then she was speaking French. Now she isn't talking at all. Did I just lose my wife forever? I looked over at Amelia in the bed and I could feel myself tearing up. I haven't seen the kids since yesterday. I feel guilty and awful. Meredith just keeps telling them that Amelias asleep and I have some paper work to fill out because I know if I see them I will burst into tears. I can't stand to tell them the truth. Or even know what the truth is. Meredith and Maggie are right, maybe she'll be okay soon. I mean she had extremely intensive surgery, side affects are normal. I know that. Every surgeon knows that, but it is so different and heartbreaking being on this side of the surgery. The door opened and it was Tom.
"Hey," he said.
"Hey," I said.
"Anything new?" He said.
"No," I said.
"I figured," he said.
"Do you have anything new?" I asked.
"Yeah, here," he said and handed me her chart.
"Shut up," I heard a soft voice. I looked at Tom and we both turned around quickly.
"That was English," he said.
"You're. So. Loud," Amelia managed to get out. I walked over and sat down next to her and I grabbed her hand.
"Hi," I whispered.
"Hi," Amelia said.
"How are you feeling?" Tom whispered. We figured everything at a whisper level was good because she hadn't complained about the volume.
"Hurts," Amelia said, "I hate you."
"Well you're speaking in English, and you're back with hating me so I think we're doing okay," tom said.
"Was I speaking French?" Amelia said.
"Yes," I said.
"Maggie's bad at French," Amelia chuckled.
"You could hear them?" Tom asked.
"Yeah I heard everything," Amelia said, "Maggie crying, Meredith crying, Arizona crying, you being annoying. I heard everything." Tom checked her pupils and said everything looked fine.
"Where are the kids?" Amelia asked.
"Daycare," I said.
"Hm," Amelia said as she squeezed my hand, "I love you."
"I love you too," I said, "I'm so glad you're okay."
"Me too," she said, "I'm the same person."
"You are," I smiled as tears were strolling down my face.
"Do not cry you're going to make me cry," Amelia said, "stop it."
"Brain surgery didn't turn your emotions off you're allowed to I don't know, feel the fact that you had a grapefruit tumor in your head," Tom joked.
"Can I see the kids?" Amelia asked.
"Yes of course, I'll just tell them to be extra quiet," I said and kissed her head, "I'll be right back."
"Thank you, I love you," Amelia said.
"I love you too," I said.
AMELIAS POV
I was awake. I was okay. Thank god. I remember everything. Arizona. The kids. Tom. Mer and Maggie. My nieces and nephews. My career. Everything. I reminder everything. I can see. I can hear. I can talk, and apparently in English too. I'm so glad I'm okay. I'm so thankful for all the hard work Tom and Stephanie put into my surgery because really, they saved me. As much as tom annoys me, yes, he saved me.
"I'm glad you're back," he said.
"Thank you," I said, "for saving me."
"It's the kinda thing you do for a friend," He said.

Amezona On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara