ten

As you all sadly know, Zayn has left 1D. I feel like I should change his character in this story, because I'm not sure if it would be more respectful. I want to keep Zayn's character in my story so long as I don't get pity comments every time his name is mentioned. Also, he is still part of One Direction in my heart. We all have to endure the pain of Zayn leaving, but he is not dead and I don't want people making him feel guilty by self-harming and committing sucicide. It's ridiculous and if Zayn is happy with his decision then so should we.

I apologize in advance for not updating in well over a month but I guess I've just been busy. I tried to make this chapter a little longer than the others but I can only do so much in one night. I'm also making a new prolouge, its up now but I advise you dont read it until its fully edited.

Unedited

~harrys pov

A few days later I got a call from Louis. I didn't want to answer it but I did anyway just incase it was important, turns out it wasn't. He was just calling to see if I would like to join him with Liam in his inground pool.

"It's seventeen degrees out." It being autumn I couldn't find the point of relaxing in an ice cold pool.

"It's heated." Louis reassured me. I thought about my reply for a couple of seconds before hesitating.

"Who's going?" I finally asked. Louis was an alright guy in terms of humor but Liam would always try to quite him down and I would be stuck in the middle of their shit. I wanted someone else there, also. Although, it was partly because I just wanted him to tell me if Niall is coming.

"Might be a party, dunno, just come." He sounded annoyed. I didn't know why, all I asked him was who was going.

"Is Niall going?" I ignored what he was feeling, if he wanted to be pissed then he can be.

I could almost hear the rolling of his eyes, "yes," He spat, "your little faggot friend is coming." I felt like rolling my eyes myself, but I didn't bother because I knew he couldn't see me anyway.

"Whatever, I'll be there." An argument with Louis is something you can never win, I don't try to defend my mate because it would be completly pointless against this dickhead.

I was reaching to hang up the phone but I heard Louis voice again.

"I can give you a ride?" He snickered and all I could think of was; and he calls Niall the gay one.

With a cheap, fake, chuckle, I reply, "yeah, sure, thanks."

Without telling anyone I'm leaving Louis picks me up from my place. I soon arrive at Liam's place and notice there's a few too many people for a small get together. The 1975 was blasting from the speakers, it was already around six thirty so the sun was just about going down.

I'm glad I decided showing up, Liam's house always had such a nice vibe to it and Matt Healy's voice did wonders. Fairy lights covered the chrome fencing surronding the area and a few girls were laughing in the corner and no one was drunk or high yet.

"Hey! Hazza." Liam dragged out the 'e' in hey. His arms opened up, exaggerating the greeting.

"Hey, mate." I smiled. I grabbed his hand then shoulder bumped, patting his back. He reached into the esky and chucked me a can of beer.

"Thanks, so, is this all that's coming?" I ask looking at the few groups of people scattered around, I knew mostly everyone but who can be bothered saying hi to them all? There was still no sign of Niall.

"Maybe a couple more, dunno." He sipped his beer. Ella, a girl from college but still a close friend of ours got pushed into the pool by her boyfriend. Her blonde hair flew everywhere and she spilt her drink into the water.