three

harrys pov

Saturday mornings were always the worst, I would always wake up with a throbbing headache and then get lectures from Dan as soon as I stepped down stairs. I would get 'grounded' but that doesn't do anything, I go out anyway. Then he would make me mow the lawn, because 'that's what every other teenage boy has to do.'

That's been my Saturday morning for the past year.

I don't remember much of last night, only thing I recall is a slap, an argument with someone, and falling asleep with a person beside me.

I was still laying in bed, not sure who the fuck is in here with me because I'm too tired to open my eyes. The birds outside are chirping happily, while I'm in here feeling as close as I've come to being dead. I groan in annoyance and rub my eyes.

Once I open them, I am grateful for whoever closed my curtain last night, or else it would be shining in here like there's no tomorrow.

I notice the presence beside me. What the hell? In what world do girls stay the night. I was about to wake them up, until I realised that I've definatly seen that shirt before. I see pale skin, toned arms and short blonde hair. It was a boy - Niall to be exact.

Shit.

What if I made a stupid, drunken move on him? What if I told him something I shouldn't have? What if-

I took a deep breath. I have to stop worrying. I mean, if anything did happen he probably wouldn't remeber it anyway, he was just as smashed as I was.

Not wanting wake him up, I slowly moved off the bed. I swung my legs off the bed, but my feet didn't hit the floor. What?

I looked down. Zayn was on the floor, and I was practiclly standing on him. I hear him hiss, then he rolls further away from the bed.

Whoops.

It dawns on me that once I get up, I will have nothing other to do than go downstairs to be 'welcomed' by Dan. I sighed and layed back down onto my bed.

-

A few hours later, we were all sat on my bed, an awkward silence filling the room.

"You still got your stash?" Niall asks out og the blue. I haven't actually considered drugs again, but I still keep them incase something were to happen. Niall seemed like a perfectly good reason.

Instead of replying, I got up and made my to the closet. I reached up to the top shelf, where I kept shoes I never wore. Fourtunatley, I grabbed the right shoe and pulled out a small bag of green herbs. I chucked it on my bed, landing in front of Zayn. Niall was quick to snatch the pouch and examined it.

"Sick" He said. Zayn and I both chuckled.

Zayn pulled a lighter and rolling paper from the pocket of his leather jacket. Did he have those with him all night?

After everyone had settled in, Niall inhaled the joint, passing it to Zayn, then to me.

"Zayn, give me Ruth's number, yeah?" Niall requested. I almost choked on the smoke, only because it was smoke, of course.

"No way." Zayn shook his head. Niall's shoulders slumped slightly, but he didn't give up.

'C'mon, man, I just wanna talk." He complained. Zayn gave in, precicly easily, might I add. I sighed as Niall added her contact into his new phone.

He appeared very giddy as he dialed the number. Did he have to do this right now?

I decided while Niall talks up this girl, I would try to get to know Zayn better. At least it would get my mind off things for a while. We sat beside eachother on the bed, leaning on the wall it was up against.

"Do you remeber much of last night?" He started. I honestly don't, I'm actually a bit afraid -no wait, worried- If he remembered anything.

"No." I quickly replied, "you?" I used his question back.

He laughed, "Honestly, not a thing." Well that put me at ease, but not enough. I still wasn't sure if Niall had remembered anything.

Was I seriously worrying over something as small as this?

"Uh, are you and who ever Niall's on the phone with, like, close?" Once, I had said it, I wanted to take it back and sak another question. Before he could reply, I quickly cut in.

"Why did you give him her number so quick?" I passed the blunt over to Zayn.

"To be honest, we aren't even that close," he answered my first question, "Niall isn't bad news, why not let her make some new friends?" He said. Why don't you give her friends that are girls? Asshole.

I made a extremely unusual sound, "Like hell Niall isn't bad news." I say, not even caring if Niall was listening to our conversation. I narrowed my eyes at my hands.

I hadn't noticed he already had hung up his phone. It was complete silence, not even any clatter from downstairs. I don't even care if Niall was paying attention to what I was saying, he knows himself it was true. Zayn had just finished off the joint, the smell still completley evident in here. This is the exact time I wouldn't want anyone walking in. I was seeing colours, I'm sure the other boys did too but no one mentioned anything.

I didn't dare look anyone in the eye. All of a sudden there was a loud curse downstairs, making my head throb.

Why am I such a fuck up?

-----

a/n

IFRNA6xOEBG[AYRrfhsSORNGFIY2EVB

STEA;L MY GIRL CAME OUT TOADY I CANT EVEN BREAHTE AH

i was actually crying during the video wht am i goign to do at the concert

anyways, if anyone was confused with the last few paragraphs, its because harry was high, so his thoughts were jumbled up. nothign was in line.

sorry for the short chapters lately.

its not like anyone read this anyway.

-twerknxrry