SILVER

The silver eyes that stalked my figure ,looming in the dark green of the forest. It wasn't long before the heavy breathing of the beast became more distinct. Each passing second it became more dominant, more feral. Ferals were never seen in territorial forests and it was incredibly hard to sneak in. I only got in as I was deemed not to be a threat , unarmed, injured and defenceless.

I found my self naturally in a defensive stance waiting for the first attack to come. It never came. After a while i realised this feral wasn't out for blood, in fact it was bleeding. i turned on my heel and ran the other way when i noticed guards approaching. I had to get somewhere alone.

I ran for what seemed like half an hour before settling by some rocks. a small flower fell from the tree by my head. The only issue was that the tree was red, and the flowers silver. The white and grey shimmering of the small bud made the flower appear silver. I turned it over in my hand and hissed when the petal struck my blood. It contained pure silver. I dizzily made my way away from the tree and tried contacting my mates' wolves. I got no reply.  I eventually head a distinc howl and felt the faint feeling of their presence. At least... it seemed like theirs.

It wasn't.

i saw a faint flash of those silver eyes and a tugging feeling as if being lifted off the ground. 

Something feathery danced across my cheek as if it was a birds feather. It was calming, but yet still with a hint of large emotions, they were so strong i cold almost feel it with my own. I got the overwhelming sense of reality. Then it got dark.

Strong arms held me whilst i slipped in and out of unconsciousness.

"don't fret my dear, it shall all be over soon"

The light feathery kiss of an angel sent me into the slumber which i couldn't wake till the commands of the master , who deemed my fate.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN GONE A WHILE IT MAY ONLY BE SHORT BUT IM PLANNING THE NEXT CHAPTER AS WE SPEAK!

XOXO 

>J