Stubborn, clever, flirt.

The LAST character to be conceptualised, Nirvaan is according to me, the perfect blend of Manik and Ayan.

From the get go, I've been clear that I didn't want any of the new kids to have a sense of privilege, or arrogance that Fab5 initially did, simply because they had good parents and a waaaay better upbringing.

But I pictured Nirvaan as the kind of guy who everyone would want to know, someone who's admirable, yet also approachable.

The wit and charm aspect of his, came from a character from a tv series that my aunt watches (and has unhealthily exposed me to, as well), Shravan Malhotra from Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2.

He's extremely confident and self aware, without being conceited or self-absorbed, which I think Manik could be at times. He is impulsive though, and can take decisions in haste, (unlike the very calculative and sure Ayan Malik) but doesn't have any issues apologizing if he's at fault.

He sees Neil more as an older-brother figure, while Abir is his bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Do you guys think Nirvaan is more like Manik, Ayan or someone else entirely?

Neil Shergill Raichand:

Brooding, Thoughtful, Intense

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Brooding, Thoughtful, Intense.

He's basically the resident life-coach of the group, somehow having insight on every issue they're facing.

He isn't as outgoing as Nirvaan, Abir and Sid, and prefers to stick to his comfort zone, but with family, he can be as hilarious as his father.

I wanted his character to be a bit uncertain, like someone who can't completely be figured out, but someone you can still rely on and trust.

I'd originally planned to have this dude from a web series I'd watched play him (Aditya Seal from Fittrat) , but then I figured he was waaaay too old for high school, and so I settled on the present Neil!

He is very close to his cousin Rhea, and sees Nirvaan and Abir as his little brothers, and Sid as his best friend.

Who else do you think could've played Neil?

Abir Naveli Dhawan:

Abir Naveli Dhawan:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.